13

*3 weeks later*

It's been 3 weeks since everything and I'm on edge. One my heat is due any day now and two the rouges have been really quiet.

"What's that smell?" I see the guys sniffing the air and there eyes land on me.

"THEO!" Ryker yells as a few guys start walking into the room smelling the place.

"What's going on, Ryker?" I say as him and Adam come and stand next to me.

"Your going into heat." He says and just then a pain hits my stomach.

"THEO! GET IN HERE NOW!" Adam yells at the top of his lungs. I hear a growl and soon all the men in the room are cowering away. There eyes black from lust.

"MINE!" Theo yells as he picks me up. The pain subsides and I whimper and curl into his chest. He growls at the still lustful looks. I whimper again and he relaxes and goes upstairs.

He throws me on the bed and you know what happens from there.

****

Theo POV

We're fully mated. I open my eyes and see my little mate curled into my chest. I pull her closer and drift back off into dream world.

The door slams open and I growl at the intruder.

"Theo. Rouges." I shit up and see its Ryker. I stand up and slip on. Pair of shorts.

"Get all the women and children into the safe room." I say as I shake Erin awake slightly.

"Erin. Come on baby. Wake up." She groans and opens her eyes.

"Come on. Put some clothes on. Go straight to the safe room. Rouges have decided to come now. Stay there and you can sleep once I've gotten rid of them." she quickly puts on a pair of tracks bottoms, a shirt and one of my hoodies.

I grab her hand once she quickly put it up and I take her to the safe room. Erin looks tired as hell.

"Is that everyone." I ask Adam as he walks past.

"No. Only Erin and Alice and Taylor. There on their way back as fast possible. They went shopping." Adam says. I nod and stand there watching the pack go down into the safe room.

Downside to big pack. Takes longer to get everyone into safe room on an attack. Upside. We can kick some serious ass with the numbers we have.

"Where are they?" Ryker asks obviously stress and worried about Alice.

"There on there way." Adam says. Erin groans and clutches her stomachs and all the men in the rooms eyes go black.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." I growl as I pull Erin closer. They all divert their eyes and try ignoring the smell of Erins heat.

"It hurts Theo." Erin whimpers as she buries her head in my chest and clutches her stomach.

"Shhhhh. Baby. Shhhhhh. It's ok. I'll be back as soon as possible." I say just as Alice and Taylor run through the door.

"Alright go. We got her." Alice says as she grabs her younger sister and pulls her away from me and down into the safe room with Taylor closing it.

I lock it with the multiple locks on the door and we all head out to go and kick some ass.

We all run and dive straight into fighting. Not waiting for an explanation. They took my mate from me once and they pulled me from her when she needs me most.

After three hours the rouges high tail it out of there and we all run back. Exhausted.

I unlock the door to the safe room and walk in.

I smell Erin from a mile away. I see her curled up and whimpering against Alice and Taylor.

I smile at them as everyone starts piling out to find their mates.

"Baby. Shhhh, I'm here." She doesn't do anything. I pick her up and she grips my shirt. With one hand while her other sky's to her stomach.

"Im sorry baby. I wasn't here." I whisper so only she can hear. I walk upstairs and put her on the bed. She curls up and I lie beside her.

She curls into my side and has a death grip on me. I hold onto her and we just lie there. Erin eventually fell asleep and I follow once she has.

***

A/N I know this is the shortest chapter I have ever done but I don't like putting lemon into my books. The next one will be longer. This book will probably be about 18-20 chapters long.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy