7

Erin POV

"Alpha Danny." I mock salute and he flips me off. I laugh and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Don't bully your brother Erin." My dad says. I pout. My wolf is going insane. Theo is deliberately pissing me and my wolf off by not making eye contact with me.

"Theo Locket. Look at me." He silently laughs. I growl and sit beside him. I bring my mouth to his ear "look at me." I whisper. He growls and doesn't look up.

I can feel the tingles now and it's nice. I nibble his ear lobe and I know I'm affecting the control he has on his wolf.

"Erin. That's torture." My dad says as he sits beside us.

"That's the whole point. He's not looking me in the eye to piss me off. Two can play that game." I say and climb into his lap.

"Theo Locket. Look my in the eye for just a minute." I say and try tilting his chin. He growls at me. I smirk and hold his chin up and bring my eyes level with his. He has his eyes closed.

"Fine. Be a stubborn bastard." I say and get off his lap and walk up to my room to get ready for the party.

Me, Alice and Danny are having a big pack party to celebrate.

I get into my black jeans and a blue shirt. I slip on my black converse shoes. I re apply my mascara and eyeliner and walk downstairs.

"Hey Taylor." I say as I see her talking to Theos third in command. She's blushing like crazy.

"Hey Ez. Umm can I talk to you for a minute?" I nod and we go to a secluded pot around the side of the house.

"I've found my mate." I squeal and jump up and down.

"Is it Theos third?" She nods. I squeal.

"Your coming with me to Miami. This is amazing. Theo is being stubborn and won't make eye contact. It is really pissing me off." I groan but then smile when I see Taylor's face.

"That means that me, you and Alice are going to Miami plus whoever else is mates with anyone of Theos pack." Taylor says. I nod.

"Luna. Beta Female and Gamma female. All from my brothers pack." I say proudly.

"Come on. We're missing the party and you need to get Theo to look at you." Taylor says. We walk back inside and I bump into someone.

"Hey babe. Now about the eye contact thing." He looks me in the eye and everything stops. He smirks and I can feel the Sparks getting even more intense.

My wolf is bouncing for joy and purring like mad.

"Now. Say it." He says in my ear as he corners me against the wall and his body.

"Say it." He mumbles into my neck. I know if I say this there's no going back but am I ready to make such a big commitment.

"I'm yours." I say. I say that and his canines sink into my neck. He holds me still and then slowly pulls his canines out. He likes the blood away and my knees are weak.

"Come here." he says and picks me up bridal style. I rest my head on his chest and he carries me upstairs.

"You couldn't of waited until after the party?" I mumble. I feel the vibrations through his chest and know that he's laughing.

"No. Of course not. I wanted to but it's an alpha thing." He says. I nod and fall into the black abyss.

***

I wake up with music pounding downstairs and my head on someone's chest. I look up. Theo. He smiles down at me and let's me go. I stretch and then sort myself out in the mirror.