5

Theo POV

"Theo. Thank you for doing this for us." Scott says and shakes my hand. I'm taking over the alpha position for a week so that Scott and Danny can go and see a pack that needs help in the UK.

"No problem." I say and shake his hand. I basically need to make sure the pack don't rip themselves apart while Scott is away as his Beta, Will, has gone to Canada to sort out a rouge pack with some warriors.

"We'll be back in a week for your birthday. Don't worry." Her mum says to Alice and Erin. They give there mum a hug an Erin walks to the forest.

She shifts and runs off. I wonder what's gotten into her lately. She's been shifting at least twice a day.

"It's that time." Lexi says to Scott.

"Yeah. I case your wondering, Theo, because it is close to her birthday her wolf is getting agitated and anxious to find her mate soon. So Erin has found a way to get her wolf to be quite by going on runs and boarder patrols." Scott explains. I nod and they get in the car.

I've been here for about 3 weeks. Ryker has been hoping back and forth to update me on the pack. He knows Erin is stubborn as hell.

I walk inside and go to my room. I pull out my laptop and get down to some pack stuff. Scott has sorted all of his pack business to last a week so I don't have to do any of his.

It's been 5 hours and Erin still isn't back. I stand up and go find Alice, or Ollie. I come across Ollie.

"Ollie. Can you mind link Erin and see where she is?" I ask when I see him. He nods and his eyes glaze over slightly.

"Shit. She's got into a stand off against some rouges." He says and stands up. "Come on. Let's go help her out. By the sounds of things she's getting weak." Ollie says and walks out the door. I walk beside him and take my shirt off.

My shorts come off and I stash them both behind a tree. I shift before too many people can eye me up. Downside to being an Alpha is you get an amazing body.

Ollie runs and soon a few warriors catch up to us. I'm guessing Ollie told them.

We come across Erin and the sight is gruesome.

***

Erin POV

I give my parents a hug and go for a run. My wolf keeps pacing in my head and I don't like it. It's annoying to say the least.

I'm running the perimeter for the 6th lap round. Most only do 3 but I need to let off some steam and tire my wolf out. The wind blows in the direction I'm running and I freeze. Fuck. Shit. Bugger.

My wolf is too tired to fight. I try getting into the pack link but no one is answering. Fuck my life. I spin and growl.

The rouges snarl back and I flash my eyes there light red colour. They growl again.

I can't fight 5 at the moment. I'm too tired. I can't let them take me though. That is definitely not happening. Not in a million years.

I growl and they lung at me. I start fighting trying to keep as much energy as possible. This isn't going to work.

Erin. Where are you? Ollies voice fills my head.

North-East border. Rouges. I'm out numbered. Majorly. I reply briefly. I get distracted for a split second and a rouge pins me. Déjà vu much. I growl but it's weak. He grips my shoulder and I whimper and try getting out of the hold.

I'm too tired to fight back. I just need to sleep. Don't close your eyes Erin. Don't close them. I can't close my eyes.

A growl and it comes out stronger. I relax and let my body go limp. I would try the play dead act but that won't work as they would hear my heart beat.