6

Erin POV

"And she's off again." I groan as my wolf starts pacing and whining in frustration.

"Who is?" Ollie says as he walks in with Ryder.

"My wolf. She keeps pacing and whining. It's giving me a headache." I groan and drop onto the sofa.

"Go for a run. That's what normally sorts them out." Ollie says.

"Can I come?" Ryder says and I nod. Liam, Ryder, Ollie an me go outside and shift. I love my brothers. They may be a pain in the ass at times but there amazing.

We all take off towards the North boarder. I reach it and sniff around. Really? Already. It's been less then 24 hours and they show up. Ryder is the youngest at 5 years old and he shifted on his 4th birthday.

I stand beside him and continue sniffing. The scent is so fresh they smell like there right behind us. A twig snaps and I spin. Oh fuck.

Run! I yell to the boys through the link. Bloody humans. We sprint to the west and stop at a small pond. Ryder and Ollie have a drink while me and Liam watch then we switch.

I growl when the human comes into view again. He puts his hands up in surrender and slowly approaches us. I step forward and growl loudly. I really need to talk to dad about this.

I sniff him and smell wolfsbane on him. I growl and he steps back. I growl louder and he turns and high tails it out of there. I huff and step off Ryder.

I turn and run the opposite direction with the boys close behind. I don't run extremely fast but I run slow enough for them to be able to keep up.

Let's go home it's getting late. Ollie's voice fills my head. I slow to a stop.

You guys go ahead. Go that way. I need to follow this scent. I say before running again.

I hear there paws running in the opposite direction as I keep my nose to the ground and run at a steady pace.

The scent stops abruptly and I continue sniffing around that area. Where did it go? I growl after an hour of searching only to come up blank.

I look up and see its about midnight. Well shit. I huff but turn and start walking back to the pack house. I suddenly feel really tired.

I hear a twig snap and spin. I growl at the wolf. Not a werewolf. A normal wolf. I growl and he growls back. I stand up to my full height and snarl as loud as possible.

He whimpers and submits before running off. I relax slightly but still Keep my guard up.

After an hour I realise I've passed this lake 6 times. What the fuck is wrong with my sense of direction?

I huff and find a small cave to sleep in. A tiny bit too small for a wolf my size but I can fit. Just.

***

Theo POV

"Where is she? It's 11.30. They went out 10 hours ago. Ollie, Liam and Ryder came back just fine." I growl out at no one. I'm sat in my room pacing.

"Ryker?" I call. I hear him moving around next door then he walks in.

"Yeah?" He says. A bit sleepy.

"Is Ollie still awake? Can you show me his room?" Ryker nods and walks out. I follow beside him. He walks up a flight of stairs then stops in front of a door.

"Thanks." I say before walking in as quietly as possible. Ollie is sat on his bed playing on his phone.

"Ollie." I say. He looks up and then locks his phone and turns to me.