8

Erin POV

Today is the day me,Theo, Ryker, Taylor, Alice and Taylor's mate, Adam.

"Wake up, babe." I groan and turn away from the sound source. "Come on. We got to go to Miami today." Theo says. I groan and roll out of my bed.

"Alright. I'm up." I say as I stretch. My shirt rides up and Theos eyes darken slightly.

"I'm going in the shower." I go to my walk in wardrobe and pull out a pair of 3/4 length jeans and a belly top the shows off my belly bar. I graduated high school a week after I turned 18.

I have a shower. After shaving and washing my hair I get out and get into my clothes. I put on some light mascara and eyeliner.

I dry my hair and leave it in their ginger curls down my back. I walk back into my room and see Theo doing his suitcase back up.

After he marked me on my birthday he slept in my room. Much to my dads dislike he understood.

"You good." He says. I look at my empty room because everything has already been loaded into a truck along with the other girls stuff.

"Yeah." I sigh. "I don't want to leave." I say and look t Theo.

"I know you don't but we have a pack t look after." He says and pulls me into a hug while he rests his chin on top of mine. "We'll come back, don't worry."

"I don't want my problems to follow me but I don't want to leave them here." I say. I still haven't told Theo of my past. I'm scared he'll judge me because of it.

"I won't judge you. Tell me when your ready." He whispers. I nod and pull away.

"Let's go round up the crew." I walk out of my room for the last time. Theo grabs his suitcase and follows. He wraps his arm around my waist and we walk downstairs.

"Where's mum?" I ask as I look around only seeing my dad and brothers. The pack is outside most likely.

"Locked in the bedroom." My dad says.

"Ummm... Why?" Alice asks. He smirks.

"She didn't want to lose you girls so she said she won't let her baby girls leave." My dad says. I roll my eyes and walk back up the 5 flights stairs.

"Where are  you going? We gotta leave." Theo says.

"I'm not leaving without saying good bye to the women that gave birth to me." I reply.

"About that..." My dad trails off and looks at his feet.

"Be quite you. Don't fuck with me dad." I say and run up the rest of the stairs.

I open my parents door and see my mum tied to the bed.

"DAD! WAS THIS ABSOLUTLY NESECERRY?" I yell down the stairs. I hear laughing and my mother growling.

"All right. I'm coming." I say and roll my eyes s she continues to growl. As soon as she is free of the bed she darts out of the room.

"DAD! MUM'S COMING! AND SHE'S ANGRY. BETTER RUN IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR ASS!" I yell as I walk downstairs. I get down there and see my mums wolf has pinned my dad.

"Honey. Calm down." My dad says trying to calm my mum. I roll my eyes and look at Theo. He's leaning against the wall looking amused.

"Mum! Get off him. He's old." She looks at me and slowly gets off dad. "Thank you. Now go shift so we can say bye." She growls at me and I growl back.

"Theo. If any body hears off this I will not hesitate to skin you alive." My dad threatens Theo. He holds his hands up in surrender.

"My lips are sealed." Theo says. I chuckle and sit on the sofa. So much for being back at Theos pack for dinner.