part 6.

Schlatt woke up, got up, looked around, then left the room, he walked down the hallway, once ehe got to the end of it he could see quackity by the door, just laying there, schlatt walked over to him, picked him up, then set him on the couch.
Schlatt sat down as well, then he turned to face quackity, he pulled the other on top of him, kissing him on his forehead.
...
Soon enough quackity woke up in Schlatt's arms, schlatt was playing with his hair with one hand, scrolling through his phone with his other hand.
Quackity reached his hand up, grabbing the arm the schlatt used to play with the ducks hair.
Schlatt stopped for a second, looking down at quackity, then grabbing quackity's hair tightly, pulling it a little bit, quackity immediately let go of the taller males arm, and schlatt let go of his hair, then continued to play with it, before pushing the others head against his shoulder, "schlatt?.." quackity finally said, "yes pumpkin?" quackity hugged onto him, knowing that these moments won't happen much, unless quackity could actually get it together and stand up to him.
Schlatt looked down at him, putting his phone on the side table next to them, then pulling quackity onto his lap,"I'm really sorry about last night, love" schlatt said, resting his head on quackitys shoulder, quackity looked at him, "i-it's fine.." he the looked away, "you were drunk.. it's not your fault..."
Schlatt nibbled on quackity's neck, softly biting it.
Quackity put his hand on schlatts back, and schlatt laughed a bit, "I love you sugar pumpkin..."
Quackity looked away,"I- ...I love you too.."
Schlatt smiled, lifting up his head, "you're a mess, hun", he said, kissing the ducks forehead.
"Not my fault" he looked away from schlatt,
"Your face is all bruised" schlatt said, running his finger over where quackity had been hit.
"Ow..-" quackity said moving schlatts hand off his face, "also that's because you fucking punched me last night"
"Not my fault, you pissed me off", schlatt rolled his eyes, quackity rested his head on schlatts chest.
"Don't you have work today?" Schlatt asked as he twisted quackity's hair around his finger.
"I have work everyday schlatt" Quackity corrected, "I'm just not going, i don't want people seeing me like this.."
Schlatt looked down, "so what, your just gonna do all your work on one day? You'll have pes and piles of shit"
Quackity laughed, "nope, because your going to help me, your the one who did this to me, so your helping me with all my work in return"
Schlatt laughed, "just pray that I don't get drunk again" he rolled his eyes, "which... I probably will"
"No you won't" quackity said, pulling Schlatt's arm down and around him.
Schlatt rolled his eyes again, "or what?"
Quackity looked away, schlatt laughed,"exactly, you won't do shit duckie~"
Quackity turned back to him, then slapped him, "who's not gonna do anything now?"
Schlatt looked at him desd in the eye, "hunny... You know better then to do something like that..." He laughed, "especially if you did something like that to me when I'm drunk"
Quackity looked away again, before hugging schlatt again.
He picked up quackity, then set him down on the ground, and headed to the kitchen. A few minutes later Q heard the sound of schlatt opening something, then ran over, realizing he was drinking again.
"Schlatt stop" quackity walked over and grabbed schlatts arm, schlatt looked down,"go ahead, slap me pumpkin, let's see what happens" he began chugging the drink, quackity pulled his arm, "schlatt, stop!"
Schlatt laughed, using his spare hand to hold both of quackity's arms, then finished drinking it, he grabbed another after throwing the empty bottle in the trash, then opened it and drank that one too, meanwhile quackity was trying to get out of schlatts grip, while telling him to put the drink down.
Schlatt had bought quite a few of these,so it would take a while for him to run out.
After drinking about 8 bottles, he had gotten drunk, he laughed , he didn't even throw this one away, he simply just dropped it on the ground, letting it shatter, then pulled quackity closer, "go on"
_____________________

716 words.

HEHEHEHEHEEEHEH CLIFFHANGER HHEHEHEHE >:3
DONT WORRY- I'll post the next chapter as soon as possible!