part 12.

Please check out the last chapter, I left y'all on a cliffhanger so- pls read it
___________________________

Quackity felt someone hug him, he looked over, Tommy was there.
"T-tommy?-" his voice was low, Tommy smiled, "are you ok Quackity?" Tommy asked as he helped him up, the duck nodded, "i-im fine.." he gulped, then looked over at schlatt who was on the ground, then put his hand on the wall, as he tried walking towards schlatt,but ended up falling then picked up Schlatt's upper body.
"Tommy.. do you think you can carry him?" Quackity looked over at him, Tommy sighed, "yeah, sure" he said, picking up schlatt, or well trying to , he ended up dragging the taller male, then helping the other walk. Then they reached the living room, Tommy helped get schlatt on the couch with quackity, and Tommy sat in a chair.
Quackity laid schlatts head on his lap, petting the rams head.
Tommy looked at him, then at quackity, "how long has this been going on for?"
"Uhm- he's only done it about 3 times... It's nothing too bad" quackity laughed nervously.
Tommy sighed, "yeah, then 3 will turn into 6, into 12, into 24, to 48... And so on, if you don't stop him now, then it'll get to that point where he'll be drunk from morning to night,"
quackity looked away, "how am I supposed to stop him Tommy?..."
Tommy looked at him, "fight back"
Quackity looked at him,"yeah, then get my ass beat even harder? No"
Tommy rolled his eyes, "knock him out, then he can't hit you again til he wakes up, and by then I doubt he'll still be drunk"
Quackity sighed, "and then what happens if I fail to knock him out?"
Tommy stayed silent, quackity crossed his arms, "exactly"
Tommy looked at him, "Also uh- the reason I came here wasn't because of you and schlatt" he looked away.
Quackity raised his eyebrow, "well yeah, I kinda guessed you didn't know he was back yet..- anyways, what was the reason you came?"
Tommy sighed, "I was wondering if I could stay with you... I don't feel safe alone at my house, and I also want to bring my son shroud.." he explained, "dream escaped, and I know I don't have the power to defend myself against him.. I could try"
Quackity smiled, "your free to stay as long as you want Tommy"
Tommy smiled back, "thanks quackity"
Schlatts ears twitched, quackity looked down, schlatt was awake and he didn't even notice, "oh uh- your awake
" schlatt smiled, "I've been awake," he laughed, "Continue petting me, it's comforting" schlatt stated, "uh- ok..-", he continued, schlatt closed his eyes.
Tommy stood up, "I'm going to go get shroud" , quackity nodded.
Tommy left and as soon as he did schlatt sat up, pulling quackity on top of him, then moving back against the arm rest of the couch, before standing up with quackity in his arms, walking towards quackity's bedroom, once inside he set quackity on the bed, then went into quackity's closet, getting him some clothes and setting it next to quackity, after that he walked into the bathroom, grabbing some alcohol pads and bandages, coming back, then cleaning up quackity's face and bandaging it.
Afterwards, he took the clothes he got for quackity and put it on him, quackity rolled his eyes,"I'm not a child, you don't have to treat me like one" he said after schlatt had put on the ducks shirt.
Schlatt laughed, "but I want to, Honey... You're such a fragile duckling, I can't help but do everything for you..." He said , taking off quackity's work pants that he's been wearing for over two days, then changed it into a pair of pajama pants that quackity had.
Quackity was now wearing a yellow shirt with ducks on it, that also had a hoodie on it, decorated like a duck, then wore matching yellow pants with it.
Schlatt hugged him, then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the duck, before heading back to the living room and laying down on the couch, with quackity ontop of him, schlatt lifted up the hood, putting it ontop of quackitys head.
"You look adorable pumpkin" he said, rubbing quackitys cheek, soon the door opened, Tommy walked in holding a sleeping spider child, he looked over towards where the living room was, then smiled as he looked at schlatt and quackity, he then took shroud and sat back down in the chair with the child in his arms.
Schlatt smiled at him, then closed his eyes, quackity had already fallen asleep.
He laid his head on the smaller males head before drifting off to sleep.
Tommy sat up, putting shroud back in the chair as he went outside for a moment.
...

Someone covered his mouth and nose, making him fall unconscious, they then ran into the forest behind quackitys home...
____________

823 words <3
HEHEHHEHE ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER - HAH
Lol