part 7

Please go read the last chapter if you haven't already, lol, I left y'all on a cliffhanger
_______________________

"I-im not going to..." Quackity looked away,he held schlatts arms, and schlatt held the ducks waist.
"What, are You scared?", Schlatt laughed, "I'm not surprised... You should be scared" he laughed again, "I'm going to make sure that I'm your worse nightmare,Alex" he said, leaning down right next to quackitys ear.
Quackity shivered from that statement, and schlatt laughed, he then pushed quackity against the counter.
Schlatt lifted up the duck hybrids chin, then kissed him, quackity pushed him off without thinking, his breath smelt like alcohol.
Schlatt looked at him, "oh Alex..." He grabbed the ducks hand's, pushing them down onto the counter, "I may have went easy on you last night, but I won't give you that empathy again... Understand?"
Silence.
Schlatt pushed even harder on quackity's hands, causing them to start hurting."do you Understand?!"
Quackity looked away, not answering.
Schlatt go of his hands, quackity looked back at him, schlatt immediately slapped him across the face, "DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!" schlatt yelled, and quackity started to tear up, "y-yes sir.."
Schlatt smirked, "good" he then wiped the others eyes, "stop fucking crying, it's disgusting"
Quackity stayed silent.
"Alex", schlatt said, and quackity looked away, schlatt grabbed his chin and turned his head to face schlatt.
"First of all" schlatt started, "look at me when I'm talking to you",
"Second of all.." schlatt let go of his chin, then set his head on the ducks shoulder, "..are you scared of me, Alex?"
Quackity looked at him, "uh- n-no- ... No I'm not.." he didn't sound too sure about that though.
Schlatt laughed, "you know... I hate when people lie to me..."
"I also hate people who disobey me... I want you to remember something Alex..."
He stared into quackity's eyes, then grabbed his neck, "I'm one in control, got it? You do whatever the fuck I say, understand?.." he pushed down on the others neck
Quackity gulped, then nodded, "y-yes sir..."
Schlatt smirked, "good boy~"
He then looked at the bruise he gave quackity, "ah, that's a pretty nasty bruise you got there... Whoever gave it to you.." he joked around... Ish? "I must congratulate them.." quackity looked away, covering the bruise, schlatt turned his head back towards him, then slapped him, "as I said. Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you ,Alex"
Quackity nodded, "s-sorry sir...", His voice was breaking, and his eyes were watering up again.
"I swear to God Alex, don't you dare start fucking crying" he grabbed quackitys collar,"your really fucking pathetic you know that?"
Quackity tried his hardest not to cry, "i-im sorry-" his voice was really hard to understand, which really pissed off schlatt.
"I can't even fucking understand you." He pushed quackity against the counter again, quackity now had tears running down his face, his throat hurt from trying to hold back the tears.
Schlatt slapped him, "stop fucking crying"
Quackity fell to the ground. Schlatt kicked quackity from the side, pinning him down with his foot.
Just then the doorbell rang...
_________________________
531 words <3

AHAHA ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEH