part 8

Please read the last chapter! I left y'all on a cliffhanger again so here
________________________________

Schlatt looked towards the door, "get the fuck up and stop crying," schlatt said, moving his foot off the ducks back, quackity sat up as he rubbed his eyes, then gulped. Schlatt looked at him, "go answer the fucking door, dumbass"
Quackity walked out of the kitchen, heading towards the front door , he then opened it a little bit.
It was Sam and Wilbur, Wilbur was looking at his watch, then noticed quackity, "uhm- oh- hey quackity!" Wilbur said putting his arm down.
"H-hey" quackity's voice was low, he looked away for a second, schlatt was watching him from the kitchen doorway, he then looked back at Wilbur and sam.
Awsamdude quickly noticed something was wrong, he also saw the bruise that quackity had, infact quackity looked as if he had been beaten.
"Quackity, may we come inside?" Sam asked,taking off his mask the he usually wore to cover his mouth.
Quackity looked back at schlatt, then back towards the others, "uhm- no- It's a- it's a mess in here right now-"
Sam sighed, "I heard schlatt got revived... Tubbo told me, and probably told everyone else too"
Quackity looked down, "uhm- yeah"
Quackity didn't realize, but schlatt had walked next to him, smiling at him while he talked to the others.
Wilbur looked at the duck, "where is he?"
Quackity looked at them, "uhm- I'm not sure- I haven't seen him in a while" he tried to sound as calm as possible.
Sam shook his head, "your lying quackity, he's inside isn't he? He's been hitting you. Correct?"
Quackity flinched, "what?- no- he- no-"
Sam grabbed the door, pushing it completely open, "let us come inside then quackity, we don't mind if it's a mess"
Wilbur looked at quackity, then smirked, "come on duckie, let us inside"
Quackity looked at them, "I said no-" the ducks wings twitched for a second, "for one Wilbur, your not even supposed to be here, and two, Sam, your not supposed to either.. you should be at the prison watching over it, making sure dream doesn't escape"
Sam sighed, "yes, yes, I know, but-" he was interrupted, "leave, now, both of you. I'll kick you out of las'nevadas next time this happens Sam, understand?"
Sam nodded, turned around, grabbed wilburs hand, and left.
Quackity then closed the door and turned around, only to pulled in by his waist. Quackity flinched, then looked over at schlatt, "i-" schlatt interrupted him, he kissed him, pulling quackity's leg up, quackity couldn't really move at this point, he could use his hands to try and get lose from Schlatt's grip, but it wouldn't be possible.
Schlatt held quackitys leg too tightly for him to move it, and if he move his other leg he would probably fall.
Schlatt saw how quackity tried his best to keep his body as still as possible.
He Laughed before pulling Quackity's leg back pretty quickly. quackity looked down in pain, tears starting to fall again, "hm.." schlatt looked at the smaller boy, before putting pressure on the ducks leg, "all I have to do.. is twist it.. and it'll be broken"...
Quackity looked up at him, "n-no-" schlatt pushed down on quackity's leg even harder, quackity looked back down, "no- stop!- please...!-" he cried out, on the verge of sobbing, all he coukd feel In his leg was pain, and his leg would probably be bruised after this.
Schlatt laughed, beginning to twist the others leg, quackity started crying even harder, "stop! Please stop!"
Schlatt just continued laughing, quackity tried to pull his leg away, just causing schlatt to twist his leg more, quackity screamed, and schlatt twisted it again, laughing the entire time.
Schlatt had twisted quackity's leg a few more types, then heard a crack, quackity at this point was sobbing.
Schlatt laughed, "oops~" quackity watched as schlatt let go of his leg, it was bruised like hell, and now it was completely broken.
Quackity ended up passing out from how hard he was crying and from his broken leg, schlatt simply lifted him up, kissing his forehead, "you can't leave me now..~" schlatt laughed, then took quackity to the bedroom.
Schlatt sat down on the bed, keeping quackity on top of him.
_____________________
723 words-
ANOTHER ANGSTY CHAPTER,?? YESSS

Also there's a few head canons that will pop up at some point:

1- tubbo and dream are both Schlatts kids. Tubbo is biological and dream is puffy's kid.
2- awsamdude is the adoptive father of quackity, and he knows the way schlatt acted before, so he doesn't really like schlatt.
3-wilbur is a simp for quackity.
4- schlatt might end up adopting Tommy at some point.
MAYBE-