part 21

Warning: DO NOT MISS THE BUS TO READ THIS PLEASE.
(Don't die either)
Also I'm lazy so I'm skipping some time, only by like an hour, let's just say everyone went to bed XD. And now schlatts waking up (schlatt is on the couch, Wilbur is with quackity bc wilbur wouldn't shut up, and Tommy's in his room) enjoy?
_________________________

Schlatt woke up, rubbing his eyes as he sat up, yawning softly.
He then looked at the time... It was late- or well early... It was 2:45- well... Now 2:46. He put his hand to his body, his stomach hurt and he felt sick, He gagged lightly before looking around for a bit. He tried standing up, almost falling down, he grabbed the table as he stood up, then put his hand back to his stomach.
He looked over towards the hallway, then walked towards the guest bathroom , opening the door quietly and turning on the light, then looking at himself in the mirror. He had bags under his eyes... He sighed, Wiping off his face with some water.
... He looked at what he was wearing, he's been wearing the same outfit for so long.. he left the bathroom, turned off the light, then checked the credit card he still had from when he had.... Robbed... Wilbur.
He sighed, then left the ducks home, he was glad everyone was asleep... He closed the front door softly, trying not to wake anyone, he then looked at the woods behind the house, then begin walking...
It wasn't very cold, thankfully, he sighed as he continued, he came across a small area and sat down.. originally he was going to buy new clothes but changed his mind, and besides, it's peaceful out here.. he sighed, laying down in the grass.. then fell asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With QUACKITY 🫶 (aka our poor baby)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity yawned waking up softly, staring at t Wilbur who was hugging onto him, before pushing him away and getting up.. his leg was still broken but was slowly healing, and maybe he gets some kind of potion from someone, like regeneration... To heal up his body- he sighed, standing up slowly then sighed, then used the wall to walk around, he walked towards the hallway, then walked down it, keeping him self stable with the walls and tables, or items like that, then left the house, heading to go find Sam, or someone atleast--
He got out his phone and texted Sam asking him to come to his house instead with regeneration potions, potions of weakness, potion of healing, and a few other potions as well then sighed as he sat down and waited.
The weakness potion was for schlatt-- that way when he got drunk hopefully he wouldn't be that strong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About 15 minutes later Sam arrived with a bag of different items, staring at quackity who sat on the front door step, then walked to him.
"Quackity", Sam started, staring down at the duck as the other looked up.. "hello, Sam, did you bring what I asked?"
Sam nodded, handing him the bag, "I'm guessing the potion of weakness, sleep potion, and stuff like that is for schlatt, right? I gave you some normal potions and some splash potions just in case...-" sam said, "I also gave you a few other potions even though you didn't ask for them... I thought it would be helpful-"
Quackity smiled, "thanks Sam... Also", his smile faded, "a few days ago--tommy came to stay with us, he said dream escaped"
Sam nodded, "uh... Yeah... I got foolish and slime to help me find him but we haven't had any luck..."
Quackity sighed, "well you better find him soon, I told Tommy he could stay as long he liked but still, I don't want him getting hurt anymore... I'm hoping the potions will keep us more protected from schlatt but I'm not sure."
Sam nodded,"I'll try to find him..." He looked away.
"Also" quackity went ahead and grabbed one of the potions of regeneration, "I need you to tell everyone in las Nevadas, specifically the ones that work at the bar, but all the shop owners too, not to give schlatt any alcohol, they probably don't know him, so I guess just describe him to them..."
Sam nodded, "of course quackity", the duck drank the potion,a Few minutes later his wings and bruises completely healed up, his leg didn't hurt anymore but it was still broken, quackity looked at Sam, "can you help me get my leg fixed too-- sorry for asking so much" Sam nodded, "its.fine"
After a few minutes quackitys was completely healed and his leg wasn't broken he smiled, "alright, that's all Sam, thank you"
Sam nodded," no problem" he then left.

____________
795 words >:DD
sorry for dying for like 3 months lmaooo I've been busy with school ->-