part 15

Tommy looked at schlatt, "hey, welcome back man!" He said, waving slightly, "quackity is still asleep-" he laughed a bit.
Schlatt nodded, "alright.." he looked over at Tommy, "Tommy, answer me this"
Schlatt sat shroud next to him, then sighed, "if you could choose between me or Phil.. who would you choose?"
Tommy looked at him, hesitating for a second, "uhm- Phil.." he looked away.
Schlatt sighed, "Tommy, do you trust me?"
Tommy looked back at him, "well I mean... Kind of- i- I'm not sure.."
Schlatt looked away, "that's understandable, after the things I've done, even if I try not to I still fuck everything up.." his voice sounded so calm.
Tommy looked away, "well I mean.. quackity doesn't act scared around you like he used to.. and you've been acting really nice to shroud too so.. I can give you a chance"
Schlatt smiled, "thanks Tommy"
Tom nodded.
Shroud ran around the living room, then fell before laughing, Tommy looked at him, "you okay shroud?" He laughed a bit, as shroud sat up and ran to schlatt, climbing onto the couch and sitting in between the two.
He looked at Tommy and smiled, "hungry!"
Schlatt laughed,"I can get him something to eat, anything he's allergic to?" Schlatt stood up, looking at Tommy.
"No, but he doesn't like peppermint, gum, or anything mint flavored, or anything that smells like mint or taste like mint" Tommy explained.
Schlatt nodded before heading off to the kitchen.
...
A few minutes later he came back with some food and handed it to shroud.
Shroud smiled as he began to eat, schlatt smiled, leaning against the arm rest.
Tommy looked at him, "thanks schlatt"
The ram nodded.
Shroud then finished his food, schlatt took the dishes and trash that were left and took care of that. Shroud then yawned.
Schlatt came back to the living room and sat down, "if he's tired he can either sleep in here on the couch or I can lay him down in quackitys room, I dont think he will care" schlatt offered, Tommy smiled,looking down at shroud who crawled back up into Tommys lap.
...
Quackity then yawned as he woke up, rubbing his eyes before looking over at Tommy and schlatt who were talking about whatever.
Schlatt stopped mid sentence and looked at quackity, smiling before standing up and picking the duck up, taking him back to the couch and sitting back down with quackity in his lap.
The duck looked at shroud, "we have an extra room if you want to stay there with shroud, along with a huge ass attic"  quackity said, "you and shroud could stay in those two places, they are pretty much the only free spaces we have. But if you'd like shroud can stay in one room and you could stay in the other, or y'all could both just stay in one" quackity explained.
Tommy smiled, "thanks quackity, I'll probably end up staying in the attic honestly, sounds more like something shroud would like"
Quackity nodded, "alright, I'll get that set up for you as-"
He got cut off by schlatt, "quackity you can't even walk, let alone set up a room for Tommy, I'll do it"
Quackity rolled his eyes, "I got it schlatt, I'm fine.."
Schlatt shook his head, "no, I'll do it"
Quackity sighed, ",finneeeee..." He rolled his eyes.
Schlatt got up and left.
...

A few hours later , about 3, schlatt came back, "rooms done" schlatt said, sitting down next to quackity, picking him up and kissing the duck on the forehead.
Tommy smiled, "alright" he looked at the spider, "bud, you sleepy?"
Shroud nodded, Tommy picked him up, schlatt told him where it was, and Tommy followed what schlatt had told him, then headed into the room, he walked towards a bed and placed shroud down in it, laying down with him and turning off the lights, then the two fell asleep.
...

655 words 👍
Also next chapter will probably be angsty...-
Hehe 😋