Sequel? Or Alternative Chapters?

Hi, Namaste, Howdy, everyone! 😍😍 😍

It's been a while since I've reached out to you, but this morning, I was woken up at 5:30 in the morning by a thought. For a while, I've been pondering if I should put the sequel to this story, DEAR CHAD, back online, and this morning, my brain decided to throw me into a deeper conundrum.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

What should I do out of the two options:

1) Clean up and re-post DEAR CHAD,

2) Give you alternate chapters for the 'what if...' moments in the story. For example, what if Bax never died on the road? How would this story progress? Or any other part of the story you had a 'what if...?' moment/reaction to. (You can even recommend them for me and I'll see if I can give you an alternate what-if chapter.)

3) Porque no los Dos? Duitai kina nai? (Threw in some Nepali there for you.)

Just to tease those of you who never got to read DEAR CHAD in its first draft stage, here's the blurb... 😉 and a little something else below it...

DEAR CHAD (Blurb):

A year since Chad Gilligan, a.k.a. Zachary Eve fell in love with June Amari all over again on the steps of the City Townhall. A year since everything in his life has been peaches. Chad, a man all about romances is about to do the unthinkable, again. Pop the question. But will he succeed this time? Well, he's 95% sure he will. But, this is Chad we are talking about, and in his world, nothing is ever as simple as it should be, ever. Not even a simple question: Will you marry me, June Amari?

When Chad wakes up to a 'Dear Chad' letter on his pillow and June missing, he must seek answers. Answers to not only 'Will you marry me?' but many more regarding his bride-to-be. Questions Chad hadn't been forced to ask until now.

Who really is June Amari? Where did she go? And why in the world would she leave him a big fat 'Dear Chad,' letter triggering his anxiety?

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Eva💚