Fairies vs Phantoms: Part 3

Suddenly, one of mechanical hands from Phantom's guild hall grabbed Mira.

(Y/n)/Cana: Mira!

Jose: You're a bad little girl who tried to deceive us! And you'll be crushed!

The mechanical hands raised her in the air.

(Y/n): Rey! Take me up there!

Rey: Got it!

Rey swooped down and picked up (y/n), flying him up to Mira. Rey dropped him next to her.

Mira: (Y/n)!?

(Y/n): I'm here to get you out.

Mira: Wait! Help Elfman first! Look!

Elfman was changing, transforming, but he didn't notice (y/n) yet.

Elfman: The reason Lisanna died... Was because I was too weak... I never want to feel that way again! I will be a strong man who can protect his sister!

Elfman looked at Mira and finally noticed (y/n) trying to pry her free with his staff.

Elfman: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Focus on the enemy Elfman. I'll help Mira.

Rodman nodded while his body started to transform completely, turning himself into a beast.

(Y/n): I'm going to blast you out of the hand...

Mira: What!?

(Y/n) inserted the staff between MJ and the mechanical hand.

(Y/n): Hold on to me MJ.

Mira grabbed on to (y/n)'s leg. He built up magic into his staff and blasted MJ free from the hand's clutches. (Y/n) brought her to safety while Elfman defeated one of the Element Four. Elfman approached (y/n) and Mira on all fours.

(Y/n): Nice work Elfman. I knew you could do it.

Mira: You... Haven't lost your reason, have you...?

Elfman grabbed Mira and hugged her.

Elfman: I'm sorry sis... You never wanted to see this creature again, did you? And it's because I couldn't control it that Lisanna...

Mira: You kept your reason...

Elfman: But... This was the only way I could think of. To protect you and Fairy Tail, I had to get stronger...

Mira: It wasn't your fault that Lisanna died. Even then, you were doing your best to protect us.

Elfman started to transform back to normal.

Elfman: I wasn't able to protect her... Lisanna died.

Mira: I'm still alive.

Elfman: Sis...

Mira: And we both decided it together. That we'd live our lives the best we can to make up for the life that she was denied.

Elfman started to cry and wail.

Elfman: Sis! Wahhh! I'm so happy you're safe!

Mira: Oh, come on! What good will crying do you?

Mira got closer to him.

Mira: *Whisper* Plus... You don't want (y/n) to see you like this do you?

Elfman turned to see (y/n) looking at them.

Elfman: *Cough* I... Um... Thanks for saving Mira (y/n)...

(Y/n): You can thank me after... But did you guys notice something.