Tower of Heaven: Part 3

(Y/n) was completely buried under rumble and drifting in and out of consciousness both from the attack and the Etherion blast.

Porlyusica: (Y/n)... (Y/n)...

(Y/n) stood up and was in Porlyusica's house.

(Y/n): Wha... What's going on?

Makarov: He hasn't been feeling well for a couple days... He's usually very lively.

Porlyusica: (Y/n)... How are you feeling?

(Y/n) looked at his hands... They were smaller than he remembers.

(Y/n): Different...

Makarov: Can you help him?

Porlyusica: Of course I can! I would do anything for (y/n).

She pinched his cheeks.

(Y/n): *Whisper* I remember now... This was when I first learned about my... condition.

Porlyusica: So, (y/n)... How have you been feeling?

(Y/n): Tired... Weak...

Porlyusica: Hm...

Porlyusica went over to a book and rapidly flipped through the pages. She then conducted several tests on (y/n).

Porlyusica: What's your most common spell (y/n)?

(Y/n): Hm... Probably the one that where I turn to mist and teleport.

Porlyusica: Can you teleport to that other side for me?

(Y/n) nodded. His body started to fade, very slowly. It took at least a minute for his body to totally turn to mist and he slowly started to appear on the other side of the room.

Makarov: He's usually must faster.

Porlyusica: This is strange... You show early and more passive symptoms associated with magic deficiency disease...

She went over to a crate and placed it on the table. She reaching in and pulled out a magically charged lacrima.

Porlyusica: Now this might hurt...

She grabbed the lacrima with both hands and smashed it over (y/n)'s head.

(Y/n): OWWW!

Makarov: What was that about Porlyusica!?

Porlyusica: How do you feel?

(Y/n): Hm...

He looked down on himself and then turned to mist and moved around.

(Y/n): Much better! Thanks!

Porlyusica smiled slightly.

She then handed Makarov the crate.

Porlyusica: It would seem that (y/n) can't regenerate his magic. I want to keep seeing him but for now... These should work.

Makarov: Thank you.

Porlyusica waved him off.

Porlyusica: Just make sure to bring him tomorrow.

(Y/n): Bye, aunt Porly! Thanks again!

(Y/n)'s body started to twitch.

Jellal: How pitiful! The most pitiful thing I've ever seen! They call that "dying in vain," don't they!?

Erza: SIMON!

Jellal: This changes nothing! No matter what you do, nobody is leaving this tower alive!

The rubble that (y/n) was buried under started to move. He emerged with staff in hand and his (f/c) robe in tatters. He lowered his robe and had a black undershirt.