New and Improved

(Y/n) spent a couple days in bed... His body trying to recover that which it is incapable of recovering... His magic power. Although Rey was going to administer a dose, (y/n) decided against. Saying that a recovery that quick would arouse suspicion. But using so much magic power took a hit on (y/n).

(Y/n) got up and looked at a mirror. He lowered his robe and removed his shirt. Starting from his chest, (f/c) colored vein like marks spread out from his heart. He looked at it for a moment before getting dressed again. He then reached into his robe and pulled out a vial. He took a drink and was revitalized.

When he left the room and Lucy was the only one there as she was scrambling to get her things.

(Y/n): Where is everyone?

Lucy: Erza went looking for her other friends. She told me to tell Natsu and Gray to 'get the fireworks ready' whatever that means.

(Y/n) looked at her confused.

Lucy: Just follow me to the beach!

Hold on to the staff.

I summoned my staff and Lucy held on to it. I tapped it on the ground and we were transported to the beach.

They got there just in time as Lucy went to her position and (y/n) watched on.

Erza: Well, if your will is that strong, then you'll find a way to survive. I'm relieved to hear it. But there are three conditions a person has to meet before separating oneself from Fairy Tail! Burn these words into your hearts.

Wally: Separating ourselves? We never were in it!

Erza changed armor.

Erza: First! One must never reveal information that would put Fairy Tail at a disadvantage! Second! One must never contact former Fairy Tail clients without permission in order to make profit for one's self!

Wally: Does any of us know any kind of information that would put the guild at a disadvantage?

Millianna: What's a "client?"

Sho: Sis...

Erza: Third!

Erza was trying to hold in her tears but it was no use.

Erza: You must live strong and give your all, even when making mistakes! You must never treat your life as worthy of anything less than the greatest respect! And during every moment of your entire life, you must never forgot those friends that love you!

Sho, Millianna, and Wally all started to cry.

Erza: Let the Fairy Tail send off party... BEGIN!

She raised her spear.

Natsu: Hey, you guys! Let's meet again!

Natsu started to spit fire into the sky and it exploded into flowers.

Gray: We got iceworks here too!

Gray created an ice flower in the air that shot out ice.

Lucy: Ok, now we'll do the Celestial Spirit version.

Lucy raised her key causing a sparking effect which only added to the spectacle.

Erza: I wanted you to know that we wanted you to stay with us always. But if being with us is something that would hold you back... Then we send you off with our blessings.

Millianna: No! It's just the opposite Erza!

Wally: Our presence will do nothing but bring back painful memorie, Erza!

They both started to bawl their eyes out.

Erza: Go where you want, I will never forget you for a moment! And... Any painful memories I have today will be nourishment that makes me a stronger person tomorrow! So walk strong! And I'll keep walking strong too! As long as you don't forget this day, we'll meet again! Farewell and take care!