Tower of Heaven: Part 2

They all climbed the ladder and Natsu jumped up with fire in his mouth.

Natsu: BOX MAN! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Lucy covered his mouth.

Lucy: Come on! This is enemy headquarters! Let's use our quiet voice shall we?

Gray: We didn't really control the volume during the dustup downstairs. I don't think be quiet now will help much.

Juvia: Besides. It seems someone opened the door from this side. Moved by magic remote control. We most likely being watched. If so, it makes it even harder to figure out why the door was opened.

Gray: Could they be trying to provoke something.

Lucy: Provoke us, hm...?

Everyone look at Lucy and noticed her different attire.

Gray: What's with that outfit of yours?

Lucy: It's clothes from the Celestial World. My clothes were soaked, so I asked Cancer to bring it along. Juvia can turn into water, so leaving her out for the moment... It amazes me how you guys can stand to wear your wet clothes.

Gray: I just do this and it dries in no time.

Gray rinsed his pants. Natsu lit himself on fire and (y/n) and Rey stood next to him.

Lucy: Oh! I didn't realize we had a clothes dryer walking among us!

Guards: There they are! The invaders!

Natsu: These guys don't learn, huh?

Suddenly, they were all cut down... By Erza.

Gray: ERZA!

Lucy: Thank goodness! You're ok!

Juvia: Sh-she's cool...

Erza: What are you people doing here!?

Natsu: What do you mean!? Those guys made fool of us and took off! That shames the name of Fairy Tail! That boxy guy isn't going to get away with it!

Juvia: Um... I was just... Um...

Erza: GO HOME! This isn't any place for you to be.

Lucy: But Erza!

Natsu: They kidnapped Happy! I'm not going home with things the way they are!

Rey: Yeah! Sure he's annoying sometimes... But he's our annoying blue fur ball!

Erza: Happy? Millianna wouldn't have...

Natsu: So where's this Millianna guy!?

Erza: I-I can't say...

Natsu: Right! Now I know!

Gray: What can you know from that!?

Natsu: I know that Happy is waiting for me!

Natsu ran off, further into the tower!

Gray: That idiot! Running off on his own again...

Lucy: Let's get going after him!

Erza: No!

Erza put her sword out.

Erza: You're going home!

Gray: Erza!

Erza: Millianna loves cats yo the extreme. I doubt she would ever put Happy in danger. I'll take responsibility to see that Natsu and Happy get to safely. You have to get as far away from here as possible.

Lucy: Like we would even consider it! We're coming with you Erza! We couldn't stand to do less!

Erza: This is my problem. I don't want you people caught up in it.