Fairy Tail's Strongest Team!?

(Y/n): Hey Rey...

(Y/n)'s voice was weakly, wasting all that magic on one attack got him running on empty. 

Rey: Yeah?

(Y/n): If anyone asks... Tell them I went to take a quick rest....

Rey: Y-yeah... Sure thing.

(Y/n) smiled and went somewhere secluded while the rest of the Fairy Tail members celebrated their win. (Y/n) grabbed a vial from his robe and drank it all. He can feel the life return to him once more. He decided to lie down, and get some shut eye.

- Timeskip -

It had been a week since the battle with Phantom. Fairy Tail members have been working endlessly to repair their once great Guild Hall. However, they were suddenly completely surrounded by the Council's soldiers, the Rune Knights.

Rune Knight Captain: Nobody move! We are the Rune Knights, enforcement and detainment division, under orders from the Magic Council!

Gray: Aw, man!

Cana: So they sniffed us out already!?

Natsu: EVERYBODY RUN!

Mirajane: Don't even try Natsu. They'll catch you anyway.

Makarov: Whaaa!

Erza: Master! Pull yourself together!

The Rune Knights "requested and required" Fairy Tail to accompany them to their base camp for an extended investigation. They questioned the members everyday for a whole week. It was decided that Fairy Tail's disposition would be taken up by the council and decided at a later date. After that, repairs on the Guild Hall continued as normal.

(Y/n): Hey, Rey. Pass me some nails.

Rey: Coming 'atcha!

Rey threw a box of nails at (y/n) who caught it with one hand. He placed them down and the nails started to glow a (f/c) and levitate. They inserted themselves onto the planks to form a wall. Natsu then passed by carrying a number of logs.

Natsu: Thiiiis iiis heeeaaavvvyyy!

Gray: That's because you're trying to carry them all at once. Are you an idiot or something?

Gray was just carrying one.

Natsu: Ha haa! You're just a weakling, so that's all that you can manage to carry!

Gray: Huh? I could carry double that if I feel like it!

Rey: (Y/n)! Check it out...

(Y/n) turned and saw Gray carrying a whole bunch of logs on his back.

Gray: U-ungh! What about this!?

Gray seemed to have spotted something and lost concentration, causing all the logs to fall on him.

Natsu: How pitiful! Did you see that Happy!?

Happy: Aye!

(Y/n): You two need to stop messing around and start working. And this is the last time I ask...

Natsu gulped.

Natsu: N-no problem.

Erza: I was just about to come over here.

(Y/n): I got it under control. No need t—

(Y/n) turned and saw Erza in work clothes.

(Y/n): Is that really necessary Erza?

Erza: Of course!

Natsu: I'm hungry!

Gray: Now that you mention it, I could use some food myself.