A part of the Teen Wolf cast Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

It was a big day on set. Stiles and Y/C/N's make out scene.

Y/N was mucking around in her trailer, trying not to think about the fact that in less than 2 hours she would be making out with Dylan O'Brien.

As she was putting things away in the cupboards and cleaning jumpers and T-shirts off the couch, she thought about how amazing the whole Teen Wolf experience had been already.

Y/N remembered her first day meeting him, almost 6 months ago now.

⬇️

⬇️

Flashback ⏮

"Hi! I'm Y/N," she said, smiling nervously.

"Tyler," Tyler Posey said, putting his hand out to shake as he grinned.

"And this is Dylan O'Brien."

"Hey." Dylan smiled, also putting his hand out to shake. Y/N smiled back as she shook it.

"Well, now that you're all introduced, let's get started!" Jeff said from behind the desk.

It was Y/N's first audition ever for a TV show, and she was very nervous.

She looked over at Jeff, who gave her a look of support and approval. Jeff was the one who found her, performing on broadway after she got scouted at an acting studio back in Australia.

Tyler cleared his throat as he started reading from the script, acting out the scene.

It was a perfect audition, Y/N and Dylan's chemistry especially standing out for Jeff and the other directors and producers to see.

Jeff waved his hand for the reading to stop, and Y/N let out a shaky sigh of relief. She hoped she had done enough to get the part.

"It was lovely meeting you," Dylan said, obviously very nervous as Tyler snorted at his choice of words.