Chapter 36 | Make Me Feel Good

VINCENZO MARTINELLI

I QUICKLY TEXT my brothers, practically demanding them to leave the penthouse immediately. I don’t need them hearing what I’m going to do to my woman once we get there.

I bring my attention back to my breathtakingly gorgeous woman as I place my phone in the cup holder.

She softly smiles at me as she leans in closer, her golden eyes hooded with an emotion I’ve craved to see in a while. She places her small hands on my thigh, gently rubbing, all while keeping eye contact with me.

Mmh... thank you for the lovely dinner,” she whispers, and I slowly nod as I feel her hands trace up closer to my belt. “Spending time with you has always been great, and now I’m in the mood for a bit more,” she mutters, grabbing the buckle of my belt.

My breath hitches.

I swallow.

My eyes slowly move back to the road and then back to meet her lustful gaze. She begins to unbuckle my belt, pulling it from its loops before tossing it down at her feet.

She pops the button on my slacks loose and pulls the zipper down, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth. I let out a staggered breath as her hand dipped down into my briefs.

She pulls me out of my briefs, her eyes coming up to mine as she mutters, “merda, sei grande.” She swallows, hard, a small satisfied smile on her face, while looking at my cock in her small hand.

[Shit, you are big]

I take this as my chance to be cocky and say, “of course, amore.”

She lifts her head and her mouths slightly opens. “I... I....” I cut her stuttering off by bucking my hips forward, causing my tip to press against her plump, soft lips. Her mouth falls open. She softly swirls her tongue over my tip.

I grip the steering wheel harder when she lowers her head, trying to fit my entire cock into her warm mouth in one go. “Fuck,” I groan as I brush her loose braids away from her face and look down at her with so much admiration.

Her sweet, plump lips are sinfully wrapped around me perfectly. I can’t help but moan at the sight of my woman’s lips wrapped around me as she takes me deep down her throat, barely gagging.

Her tongue swirls over my tip as she brings her head back up. She teases my tip with her tongue while slowly pumping the rest of my cock with her right hand.

She lowers her head again, this time not letting herself gag. Her hand squeezes my shaft a bit harder. I moan loudly as she pumps the part she can’t fit into her mouth.

Her head bobs as she moans deeply, the vibrations of her moan sending pleasurable shocks throughout my body – my cock specifically. I place my hand at the back of her head and she pauses for a second. I slowly push her head down and she gags.

I’m so glad the windows of my car are tinted because bypassing cars would be able to see all of the pleasure filled expressions my woman is making me pull with the way she’s sucking me off.

She lifts her head and I immediately lift my hand to let her breathe. “Fuck,” she curses before lowering her head again, and I let it slide for now.