Chapter 18

Akshara

As Akshara flips through another page of her scrap book, a huge smile spreads across her face. 

November 21, 2020

The date marked under that photograph was the one that she could never forget. It was the day she got married to Abhimanyu two years back. The picture of Abhimanyu carrying her out of the mandap in his arms makes her blush every single time. 

Their wedding had been an intimate affair with just family and a few close friends.

Abhimanyu had tears in his eyes when Akshara walked into the mandap and God knows, he was heartbroken seeing her cry during her vidaai, so much that he even offered to be a ghar-jamai!

 The reception however had been grand, on Alisha's insistence because the media had been going crazy to see the newly weds. 

She flips to the next page and her blush deepens as her hand caresses the picture dated November 27, 2020

It was the one they clicked on the second day of the honeymoon (because they obviously spent the first one only in bed and Abhimanyu made sure she wouldn't leave his side even for a minute!)

On their second day in Cape Town, they finally got out of the bed and made their way to the Camps Bay Beach. 

They spent the entire day playing and kissing on the beach like teenagers. Akshara looks at the selfie they clicked, the tan visible on them as Abhimanyu kissed her shoulder. The natural red on her cheek perfectly complimented her white floral dress and Akshara giggles looking at Abhimanyu's bare chest. God knows she's seen it million of times in the past two years but she still feels like a naughty school girl every time she does! 

As she flips through the other pages she sighs as she sees various pictures of her family, they had shifted to Mumbai 6 months after Akshara and Abhi's marriage since Ayaan was also offered an internship in Birla Industries. 

 It also had various other pictures of Abhimanyu while he slept, pictures from when they visited Paris in the beginning of this year and so much more.

After her engagement, Akshara had decided to capture all her favourite moments in her scrap book because going through these pages made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world, all over again! 

She finally picks up the recent picture from her graduation and pastes it on a blank page. After her final exams two months ago, she had joined the marketing department of the Birla Industries and even though Abhimanyu was keen on making her the department head, she stuck to taking the position of a senior associate. 

This picture is really special for her because she can clearly see how proud Abhimanyu looks. She wonders how a man who owns half the city can be so happy just because she completed a degree that he already has? Well, it's because he loves her way tooo much! 

He even threw her a huge party where he proudly introduced himself as the husband of Akshara Birla!

As she recalls that moment, just on time, her phone rings and she hears her favourite voice in the world "Hello wife"

She melts into a jelly every time he calls her "wife"

"Hi Husband, so you still remember me haan?"  She teases him. 

"I remember everything ma'am, what you've forgotten is that I had to take dad for his appointment and then since it's a game day, I'm taking Ayaan for lunch before we go to the stadium" he smiles.

"Is it okay that I feel jealous of my own family now?" She rolls her eyes. 

"Well, they have me just by day, the night is still ours!" He grins. 

"Abhii!!" Akshara laughs "Okay bye, have fun" 

"I love you" 

"I love me too" 

"Akshara, I love you na" 

"I love you too baba, byeee!" 

xx

Mature content. Read only if you're comfortable.

As Akshara is making Abhimanyu's favourite dinner, she feels a pair of arms slide around her waist and Abhi starts placing gentle kisses along the column of her neck. 

"Abhiii" she moans "Let me make dinner first" 

"I need the dessert first" he whispers and switches off the gas and carries her to the room.

"You're such a spoil-sport husband" she teases him and gently pushes him away but he grabs her arm and pulls her to his chest. 

He kisses her jaw and trails down further "Say that again" 

"You" he kisses her neck 

"Are" he kisses her breasts

"Such" and then her navel

"A" he kisses her lower stomach 

"Abhiii" she melts as he travels further down. 

He pulls her skirt down and she takes no longer to remove his shirt and throws her own top away. 

He then grips her neck and kisses her like there's no tomorrow before pushing her on to the bed. He climbs up on top of her and their moaning and panting fill the room, they both make love over and over again.

"I'm not cooking anything now" she rolls her eyes and snuggles into his chest. 

"Good thing I already ordered your favourite chinese" he grins. 

"You, Mr. Birla, are the best" she kisses his lips.

"You, Mrs. Birla, make me the best" he kisses her forehead and pulls her closer.

-

-

Author's Note: 

Hi Guys, 

Hope you're all well. 

So firstly, I know some of you wanted an elaborate wedding sequence and everything but that is something I've already done in one of my stories so I didn't want to sound repetitive. 

With every story I'm looking to explore newer things so that's why I skipped that whole part. 

Secondly, I just want to thank you for loving the story so much! You guys are truly amazing jkshjbc ndcjksdbchb!!!!!

P.S Do vote and comment!