Chapter One

"The Lord In Slumber"
A long time ago in the kingdom of falmus, a "fairytale" called "The One In Slumber" spread around the kingdom. It was about an extremely powerful entity who once fought the God Veldanava, A Demon Lord who's said to be in deep slumber. Being the nature of humans, none believed such story and called it  merely a fairytale.

————

A cold breeze passes by Tempest, as Rimuru sits in his office looking at all his paperworks. He asks "Do I really need to do all of this?" In a complaining voice, <<"Yes, indeed you do">> He sighs as Ciel answers his question. Being unfortunate enough to be the ruler of Tempest, Rimuru resumes his work, in hopes of having to finally finish the paperwork nightmare.

After what felt like eternity, Rimuru finishes his work and finally feels his long awaited freedom.

"Ciel, I've finished the hellish paperworks now, may I please relieve myself from all of my suffering?" Rimuru says as he takes the cup of coffee that Shion had brewed for him, taking a sip on it.
<<"I suppose you shall" >> Ciel replies reluctantly. Rimuru on the other hand, now has eyes filled with sparks of excitement. As if he'd just gotten out of a dungeon after decades.

Finally getting to enjoy his freedom, Rimuru decides to go on a walk at the City Of Rimuru (Capital Of Tempest). As he steps out of the building Rimuru feels a weird sensation on the air, "Ciel you notice that right?" Rimuru says, warily.

<<"Yes i do, it seems like there's a disturbance of magicules.">> Replied Ciel

|

|

"Hm?" Guy looks up in the sky, "Ah it's you, It seems like something interesting is about to happen" He adds. 
Guy sits down in deep thought, whilst reminiscing the old times "It's going to be quite a reunion".
|

|

"Rimuruu-sammmaaa!!! We have a visitor from the Kingdom Of Farmenas!!!" Yells Shion from afar
"Rimuru-sama, Youm has come to visit you." Says Diablo, randomly appearing like he usually does.
"Ah really? Well then let him in and give him a cup of tea cause we have alot to discuss." Rimuru says in a rather serious tone.

Youm enters and he greets Rimuru, The two kings discuss random topics until they come to one interesting story that caught Rimuru's ears.

"Rimuru-sama, yesterday i was going around Farmenas to see if everything was going fine. While i was strolling around, i heard an interesting story." Youm says

"Hm? Well what was it?" Rimuru replies as he eats a croissant that his people successfully recreated from his previous world.

"Uh.. well it's quite an interesting one just as I said. It's a fairytale called The One In Slumber and it seems like that story used to spread around in the kingdom of Farmenas back then." Youm adds.

Rimuru pauses as a cold breeze goes by Tempest, "Could you tell me more about this Youm?" He replies to Youm.

"Well if you insist" Youm says
"A long time ago in a different realm, there was an entity who was said to be born extremely powerful. They called that person The Celestial Empress. The Celestial Empress was said to have fought Veldanava-sama and rivaled The Lord Of Darkness, Guy Crimson. This entity was, according to the fairytale, one of the Oldest and Strongest Demon Lords. Apparently after her defeat to Veldanava-sama the Celestial Empress wasn't pleased by the outcome and wanted to destroy the World, that is where the line was then drawn since the God Veldanava-sama would then seal the Celestial Empress in a cavern unknown. It is said that the Celestial Empress is in slumber within that seal and may wake up any moment now to destroy the world, given the name The One In Slumber." Youm cuts off  "Well of course this is just a fairytale Rimuru-sama, plus there's no record of a Demon Lord going by the name of Celestial Empress so you don't have to think about it that deeply." Youm tries to brighten up the seemingly disrupted mood of Rimuru.

Rimuru looks at Youm while in deep thought,

"Ah.. what an interesting story, I do wonder, did the Celestial Empress really wanted to destroy the world? And an Entity that rivals Guy-san? That's very interesting.. Youm." Rimuru replies

Rimuru knows it, He senses it and so does Ciel.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few days later... In Guy's castle.

"Yo rimuru, I assume you brought me the drink I asked for?" Guy says as he greets rimuru
"Yeah I do, but before that, Guy I have an interesting story." Rimuru replies
"Oh? Really?" Guy says as he sits down on his throne.

Rimuru tells the story about "The One In Slumber" to Guy while Guy listens.

"Tell me, This story isn't merely a fairytale right?" Rimuru asks Guy.

"I do wonder. " He pauses for a second "Well well now rimuru, c'mon stop the hard thinking and give me my drink" Guy says while laughing and patting Rimuru's shoulder.

Rimuru just sighs as Guy evades his question.

"Ciel"
<<"Yes master, It seems like Guy evaded the question. I shall look more into this My Lord.">> Ciel Replies

Rimuru sighs as he watches the Sun Set, he knows something is up, and that it has something to do with Guy. Little did he know, his hunch is true. Something is up, something hidden and unfathomable for humans

But what is it?..