Chapter 4.5

||Guy||

Man

This is kind of boring.

Oh yeah why am i even doing this?? Goddamnit veldanava, I swear i regret accepting your offer to be a mediator.

Also where the hell is velzard?!

She hasn't came back for a while now, i can sense that she's alive but why has she yet to return? You better have not fucking messed with anything that involves Cauloustous.

"Well well, calm down guy" I heard velzard's voice as i was about to get even more angrier

"Where the hell have you been?!" I yelled, It always pissed me off everytime she randomly disappears

"I was jus scouting around" velzard replied "I saw my brother veldora"

"Veldora? Where?"

"He was standing in a dimensional space created by the mana that Cauloustous gives out" She added "It seems like his memories have came back, His memories from that time"

"I see" I replied not surprised "This is gonna be quite troublesome"

Goddamnit, this magicule disturbance shit has been affecting my mana and then now this bullshit with veldora happened. Though it might be a good thing, that dragon regaining his memories.

"Well fuck, we'll jus see what happens" I added

"Don't worry my brother has yet to properly process everything" Velzard spoke up "He hasn't told anyone yet although rimuru might have already known"

"That's to be expected, that bastard is way too sneaky to not notice"

Man, that veldora.
Of course he also had to be connected to that motherfucker. Why the hell are you jus randomly, coincidentally involving people with your shit here Diame?!

Well I guess that bastard Veldanava is also at fault too.

•    •    •
(The Past, Thousands of Years Ago)

"Is this really fucking necessary Veldanava?" I asked annoyingly

"Well now, It would provide benefit in the future" Veldanava replied to me

Benefit my ass.

What the hell am i supposed to do with benefit?!

"You know you're not the only one reluctant in this, Guy" Diame replies "I, against my will, am literally gonna be ruling an empire."

"What's wrong with ruling an empire?" That Veldanava asks

"What do you mean by that?! None of us wants to rule an empire" I replied "Yet how come am gonna be what you fucking call an emperor like hell i would."

"Guy" She interrupted me "You're barely even playing a part in this shit, why are you the one with the most complaints here."

Shut the fuck up diame

"Calm down children, No need to fight, you can both be emperors." Veldanava replied

"Did you not hear me? I said I don't wanna be a fucking ruler" I said annoyingly

"So do i" Diame adds

We literally both complained about being emperors or whatever, yet Veldanava, this bastard, didn't even listen to us.

"Oh would you look at that" Veldanava suddenly spoke up "It's finished!"

He said happily

Ah fuck.