Chapter 7

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When i was woken up or more like disturbed by Guy and Diablo, I felt pissed knowing that they disturbed my sleep. I was planning on not doing anything yet but it seems like that's not possible anymore. At the very least they had helped on solving the seal that Veldanava created for me, solely for the purpose of sealing me. I swear why did he have to make it complicated as hell, I was studying it for thousands of years but i never really bothered doing anything about it because I wasn't interested in going out to the world.

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue "Why have you two come here?"

"Master, We cannot simply ignore your awakening" Yzhion said as he kneeled behind me

I was sitting on this thing in which where my physical body laid for thousands of years. Although i had a piece of clothing that covered my body, I was basically naked. It's not like i went to slumber naked, it's just that for some reason it has dissolved, the clothing, probably because of the toxicity of the magicule in this cavern.

To be honest, I was hoping that I wouldn't meet Yzhion, Alcrea, and Kuhine who's nowhere to be found, again after thousands of years. It's not that they're weak or so, it's solely because I don't want any subordinates. I hate people. Those three though, they're talented and have an amount of potential that's awaiting them.

"Master, do you need anything?" Alcrea asked me, also kneeling behind me.

I really don't like it when people kneel infront or behind or anywhere of me, unless I make an exception.

I'd like to see Guy kneel infront of me though, it'd be fun to torment him.

"Am I allowed to ask for anything" I asked, making sure about alcrea's question

"Yes of course master, what is it that you need?" Alcrea replied to me excitedly. She had always been excited everytime I ask for something, I honestly find it quite odd.

"Good. Then go away" I said casually. I could see on the look on their faces that they were clearly heartbroken, I wasn't facing them but it's called magic.

Why the hell must they look so pitiful? And heartbroken? What the fuck? Now this is starting to feel like this is a lover thing.

"Stop those pitiful looks and get going" I said

"But master we cannot leave you" Yzhion then replied

"And?" I replied looking at them

"We cannot simply go and leave our master alone" Alcrea added

"What if it was my order then?" I asked

I looked at the two of them and they both looked hesitant. I really didn't want any tails following me, I hated it when people follow me or want to serve me. It's annoying.

"So?" I asked breaking the silence

"I-I don't think that's possible, Crucia-sama" Alcrea replied

"How so?" I said. It's quite fun playing with their minds, it's obvious they don't want to offend me.

Ah fuck it.

"Fine, you both can stay"

Dammit.