01

Hello there I guess I lied about how long it's take for the first chapter to happen
__________________________________

"Okay Tooru, are you ready to go to school?"

Your younger brother ran up to you, carrying his little backpack with him.

"Yeah!"

You helped him put on his tiny shoes, and held his hand.

"You excited for school today?"

He looked up to you with a giddy expression,
"Mhm! We get to have ice cream today!"

You smiled back at him,
"Woah, really? That's so cool!"

He started to walk a little faster as you approached his friend's house, which was on the way to the elementary school.

"I hope we can get seconds..."

"Hopefully,"

You reached the house of his best friend, and waited for the other child to appear. A boy walked out of his house, and walked quickly over to you.

"Good morning Hajime!"

"Morning (f/n),"

He held onto your other hand, and you walked to two boys to their school while they talked with each other.

You eventually got to the elementary school, which meant it was time to say goodbye to your two little friends. You crouched down and gave them a hug,
"I'll see you after a school, have fun!"

"Bye nii chan!"

"Bye (f/n),"

You stood up with your hands on your hips,
"You could call me 'nii chan' too y'know,"

He nodded at you, and the two walked into the school, hand in hand. You sighed, and walked to the Highschool, which was in the opposite direction in which you came from.

"You're late, Oikawa (you)"

You sat down in your seat, hoping no one was staring at you,
"Sorry sensei, I had to drop my baby brother off at school,"

Your teacher sighed,
"Understandable. But do try to be on time in the future,"

"I will,"

You sat down next to your friend during lunch, and he seemed concerned for you.

"Are you sure your mom can't take him to school?"

You sighed as you took out your lunch, which was mainly just leftovers from the night before.

"She has work in the morning,"

Your four-eyed friend kept trying to think of solutions to your problems.

"Maybe he could walk by himself?"

You ate some of your food. It was cold. It would've tasted better warm.

"Don't you remember what happened when I went to see a movie with you Takeda? He kept complaining about me leaving him,"

He chuckled at the memory,
"And then you had to bring him with you,"

You ate another bite of your food before deciding you weren't hungry.

"And then he fell asleep! Granted he's adorable, but god it was annoying having to carry him around everywhere,"

"It was definitely something! Also I told you, call me Ittetsu!"

You both continued to talk, but Takeda couldn't help but feel like you had too many responsibilities for someone your age.