The Twins' Birthday Party

Here is another chapter. There will be the song Welcome from Brother Bear by Phil Collins. I do not own this song. Hope you all enjoy it.

.....................................................................................................................................

Evening came to pass. The gardens and grounds of Milagro de Amor were becoming quite packed with so many guests. Much merriment took place in the nearest streets and all over the grasslands bordering the grand Casita which had yet to open to allow everyone inside.

Hand in hand, Mirabel and Juano walked past the crowds. Both wore gold and silver. Mirabel's dress was once again stitched in butterflies and Juano's poncho had silver spider web stitches along the outlines. They smiled at everyone who was having fun. Nearby Bruno and Gabriella played with their children. The party twins, Angelo in a white smart suit and Harmony in a red dress, received 'Happy Birthday's. Isandra performed acrobatic and dance routines in front of admirable audiences including Balthasar. Mirabel smirked watching him glance so romantically.

Juano noticed. "Looks like someone's in love with Isandra,"

"Boy is she gonna receive the teasing of a lifetime," cackled Mirabel. But as she smiled at her best friend performing so brilliantly, she felt a deep longing in her heart squeezing itself in her chest.

Juano noticed. "Hey. You okay?"

"Mm? Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Mirabel tried to be positive.

Juano cupped her cheek. "Please tell me,"

Mirabel sighed; she hated troubling him with her emotions. Though he meant well, she didn't want to be a burden. "I miss my family a bit. And I have a feeling that Isandra misses Camillo,"

Juano coiled his arm around her shoulders. "It's all right to feel this way,"

"No matter how much I hate everyone for how they treated us, I feel guilty for taking Isandra away,"

"We didn't take her. It was her choice and Gabriella's to come with us. And they seem to be very happy here,"

"I have a feeling that perhaps they feel this way,"

"Do you want to ask them?"

Mirabel shook her head. "Not today,"

Isandra ended her performance with a graceful landing on her palms and the audience clapped. So did Mirabel and Juano. Isandra bowed saying 'thank you' repetitively as they threw her flowers. Balthasar made a bouquet and he handed them to her. "For you,"

"Why thank you," she said, taking it gladly. "Enjoy the party everyone!" she bid.

"You were so amazing!" Balthasar complimented as they took a little walk together.

"Why thank you,"

"You have to tell me how you learnt how to do all those fancy tricks,"

"An old friend taught me," Isandra said. Her mind was on Camillo again.

"Well, that friend of yours was surely a natural artist. Where is he now?"

"Back where I'm originally from. I don't want to talk about it anymore," Isandra wiped a tear.

"Sorry Isandra," Balthasar apologised.

"It's okay. Oh hey, guys!" Isandra saw her best friend and boyfriend rushing over to them.

"Another five-star performance," praised Mirabel.

"Hiya Balthasar," Juano greeted. "Enjoying the party?"