The Curse Infection

Isandra was sitting at the bottom of the hill on a log, shedding tears. Her mind had become a void of uncertainty. She heard footsteps but didn't turn. "Camillo...I don't want to..."

"Darling it's us," Isandra turned her head and saw it was her mother and father, smiling at her. Her sisters Natalia and Sofia were nearby, arms crossed, scowling faces. She hadn't missed those two one bit.

"You shouldn't be here,"

She tried to walk off but her father grabbed her wrist. "You're not leaving us again," his voice was broken but the tone sounded forceful.

"Stay away from me," Isandra stormed off again.

"Isa..." her mother cried out but she disappeared into the streets. "You two..." she ordered the two mean girls who were Isabella's former fans and friends. "After her!"

The sisters growled.

Dolores, Luisa, and Isabella had waited patiently but Mirabel and Juano would not come out. The sisters sighed. Luisa's arm draped around Isabella's shoulder and they turned and started to walk off. Dolores waited a moment longer. Still nothing. She was just twisting around when silent footsteps froze her heart. And her cousins. They turned around and saw that the couple had stepped out into the light. Tears were brought to their eyes. Just like Mirabel's. No words were spoken between them. And neither knew what to do or even say.

"You three really mean everything you three have said?" Juano asked, sensing Mirabel's anxiety.

Isabella feebly nodded. "Yes,"

"I didn't realise how much..." Mirabel was beginning to choke on tears. "leaving you all would make you all so sad. After everything that happened, I didn't want to spend another moment living where I didn't feel wanted but now...I don't know what to say or feel," Only Juano's warm touch could comfort her.

Isabella stepped forward when all of a sudden the twins came bursting onto the scene.

"Twins! Come back!" Antonio chased after them. The Trio watched as they flew their arms around Mirabel.

"Please go back to them!" Angelo begged.

"Don't Angelo," Pedro pleaded.

"When can we meet them?" asked the hyper Harmony.

"Who are these?" asked Isabella kneeling down, only for Harmony to suddenly run up to her and greet her with a surprise hug. "Um...hello,"

Angelo walked towards Luisa and marvelled at her towering height. "Are you a giant?"

"I am. Fee. Fi. Fo. Fum!" said Luisa in a spooky voice. The children burst out laughing.

"I remember you," Dolores greet Pedro. Pedro a little scared hid behind Mirabel.

"This is Pedro, Harmony and Angelo," she introduced, smiling. "Bruno and Gabriella's children,"

"They're so beautiful," said Isabella.

"Can we show them our gifts?" burst out Harmony.

The trio froze. "Gifts?" they asked together.

"Our miracle candle gave them gifts," explained Juano. "Wanna show them kids?"

"I suppose so," Pedro showed his ice magic. He waved his hands and crafted an ice statue of Mirabel and Juano. Then the twins demonstrated their mind powers which appeased their elder cousins. "Impressive," complimented Dolores.

"We were having a ceremony to celebrate them when all this started happening," said Juano. He turned to Mirabel. "Wanna show them?" His girlfriend was uncertain. "Go on. I'm still here,"