20

*Guys it's time... For smut.* ;)

"So you for real just going to drop us off like that?" Atsumu whines as Rin drops him, Aika and Osamu off at the twins' house

"we have plans, sorry guys" You frown and Rin drives off, not taking his hand out of yours

"I've missed you, Bug" He smiles as he drives down the road, slightly squeezing your hand.

"Hm... I guess I've missed you too" you say teasingly, earning a chuckle from the male beside you.

A little while passes, the two of you get to the aquarium.

The two of you go into the nearly empty aquarium and enjoy the gorgeous sea life.

"They're so pretty" You say, starstruck from the gorgeous sights you're seeing.

"You're prettier" He says, cupping your cheek and smiling. You put your hand on his hand and wrap one around his neck.

"Hey" He smiles

"Hey there" You smile back

"Can I ask you something?" He says, glancing at your lips

"of course" You giggle

"Can I kiss you again?" He asks, and you go ahead and push your soft lips against his. He puts a hand on your waist and pulls you in closer. You stroke your hand through his hair. You two break the kiss for a minute and look around, seeing that the room you're in is empty, as it is in the further corner of the aquarium. He looks back at you and reconnects your lips, you immediately reciprocating the kiss.

He backs you into the wall, not breaking the kiss. His hand still firmly on your cheek, the other on your hip, rubbing up and down above your skirt. He breaks the kiss, both of you panting. After a moment, he attaches his lips to your neck. You move your head to the side to allow him more access. His hits a spot, and you let out a soft exhale, He continuously kissing there leaving a light purple mark.

"Rin... Take me to your house. Right now." You instruct and he smirks

"Oh? And for what?" He teases, his face dangerously close to your face

"Come on, and you'll find out" You say looking up at him, lightly putting your hands on his chest. He grabs your hands and pulls you out into his car. As he drives fast down the road, your mind drifts off to what you think will happen.

He gets to his house and jumps out of the car, grabbing open your door and scoops you into his arms.

"I can walk Rin" You laugh, kisses your lips

"let me enjoy this" He says between kisses. He opens the door, still kissing you.

"Is your family home?" You ask and he shakes his head no

"Mom and Dad are gone to a friend's house and Aika is having a sleepover with her friends... So we have the house to ourselves all night~" He smirks, taking you to his room and sits down on his bed and sitting you on his lap.

"Is this what you want?" He asks you and you nod

"god yes, now just kiss me" You laugh and weave your fingers into his hair as he dives his face in to kiss your lips.

He places his hands on your hips as your tongues dance. You feel him fidgeting with the hem of your shirt as the two of you pull away for breath.

"Can I?" he asks, fingers twirling the fabric of the hem. You nod, and he peels your shirt off and unhooks your bra, leaving you chilly from the sudden gust of cool air. He softly trails kisses from your jaw down your neck. You let out a soft moan as he continues to leave marks on your neck.