23

I've had a like surge of creativity today so I'll probably write a few chapters -minmin

"Y/n! Girl your bikini looks so cute!" Aika exclaims when she sees you approach, jumping up, leaving Osamu sitting alone on a towel.

"Thanks Aik-" You start but are cut off as Aika drags you to where the other 2 girls are currently chatting.

"I stole her." the younger female says as if they planned this

"YAY!" Oka smiles, "Ok come on, we didn't want to leave you out so we waited for you to come out to go in the water"

"Aw you guys didn't have to do that" You smile at the group

"It's just being good friends" Rikka grins widely, soon after the 4 of you run out to the water.

Back with the boys--

"They've already jumped in the ocean" Aran laughs as he looks over to the girls

"They're living their best life, meanwhile I'm enjoying my smoothie" Atsumu says as he reclines in his chair, soaking in the sun. His serenity was soon ruined by a stray volleyball, that of which spills his drink at the impact. He looks over to see Rin and Osamu standing in shock.

"whoops" The two say, slowly retreating from the angry blonde. He jerks up and the two run.

Their main instinct was to run into the water, blindly running into where you girls are chatting in the calm waves.

..

.

"Omg Tokyo is so much different than here, there is so much going on up there it's insane" You laugh

"I've been a few times, I couldn't imagine living there though" Oka responds.

You girls continue chatting until your hit with splashes

"WHAT THE FU-" you all yell in shock. You look at the culprits, your beloved boyfriend and Osamu, running from a smoothie covered Atsumu.

"HELP US" Osamu yells, attempting to hide behind the group of girls, but failing. Rin takes a spot trying to hide behind you.

"Rin. you aren't very good at hiding." You giggle

"Atsumu is gonna murder us" The two boys cry

"ONE OF YOU IS BUYING ME A NEW SMOOTHIE" Atsumu yells

"sumu. go get my wallet and take 5 bucks out." You sigh at the dramatic male, who immediately perks up and smiles

"Thank you N/n!" He smiles and walks away.

"You guys are fucking idiots" Oka frowns, "What did you do?"

"We were playing with a volleyball and it hit Atsumu then he started chasing us" Rin explains.

"men." Rikka shakes her head

"i know right, they're so stupid" You laugh.

Right after this comment, Rin picks you up.

"OI, LET ME DOWN ASSHO-" You begin to yell... before he threw you into the water.

You pop back up and if looks could kill, Rin would be 6 feet under.

"You asshole." You say as you fix your hair. Immediately splashing a ton of water at him.

It becomes a water fight between the two of you, it ends in the two of you crying laughing. The girls had long left the two of you alone, not wanting to intrude on your moment. You jump onto him basically like a koala, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, as if he was a floaty.

"If you wanted me to pick you up, you could've asked" He laughs as he grips the underside of your thighs.

"but that wouldn't be as fun, would it?" You giggle.

"I was thinking about inviting all the guys, plus Oka and Rikka, over for a sleepover... You down?" he asks

"THAT WOULD BE SO FUN" You exclaim "you know, I think you should wear no shirts more often. You look hot"

"Oh yeah?" He smirks and moves his hand to your ass, "I think you should wear stuff like this more often. It's sexy" He continues and stares your straight in the eyes, eyes flicking down to your lips every few seconds.

"Rin... we need to behave, your friends are right over there" You say quietly.

"OR we can just go to the dressing room" He suggests, your mind vividly visualizing what he is implying.

"God I love you" You laugh and kiss him.

"I love you more" He smiles.

"Were you being serious about that though..." You say, your imagination yearning to be brought to reality.

"would it be bad if I said yes?" He admits with a blush

"Would it be bad if I said that I want to too?" You admit with a blush.