22

Before I start this chapter I j want to say THANK YOU FOR 1K READS HOLY SHIT
i literally love you guys wtf
also if you like this story you should def check my Yamaguchi book out (all my books are still in the making bc I am a student lmao -minmin

•••
••

The five of you arrive to the beach, pulling up to see the group of boys unpacking a car.

Two girls were sat to the side and your eyes lit up, You could make more friends... that aren't 6ft tall men.

The twins and Aika all jump out of the car, leaving you and Rin alone.

"I want to see your bathing suit first." He bluntly says, while making eye contact with you.

"Don't worry Rin, you'll see it first" you laugh and start to get out, him following suit.

he jogs to catch up with you wraps his arm around your waist, causing you to blush.

"Now the party is here!!" Aran says excitedly as the two of  you walk up.

The team get a good look at your neck as the two of you approach.

nobody says anything, but they all advert their eyes elsewhere.

"Oi, Suna come help us with these chairs" Osamu yells over.

"Ok" he yells back as he turns to you. "come find us on the beach" he finishes as he kisses you on the forehead.

You see the girls run up to you.

"so!! you're suna's mystery girl?!" one asks.

"I guess I am, I didn't think I was much of a secret though" you laugh, "who are you guys?"

"Oh! Im dating Omimi and She's dating Kita, I'm Oka" the girl with dark blue hair says

"Im Rikka" the other one says, she has brown hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Im Y/n... Im dating Rin" You laugh and the two squeal

"Finally someone to join the girlfriend club" Rikka says happily

"But wait.. why haven't we met you at school?" Oka asks

"I actually go to Itachiyama, me and Rin met online" You says awkwardly

"that's so cute" Rikka says "You guys are so adorable, Kita showed me your posts on Twitter "

"OI, come one guys. we set up" Aran yells from the path to the beach, the three of you were still standing on the sidewalk to the parking lot.

You three run to where the boys set up and were met with a bunch of shirtless men.

"AYE GET IT SUNA, YOU DIRTY DOG " Aran exclaims as Rin takes off his shirt

"Kill yourself. atleast I get pussy " Rin says towards his friend, looking over Aran's shoulder to see you approaching.

"It's the culprit to your injuries!" Aran laughs, clutching his stomach

You approach the two and immediately take a spot beside of Rin as he continued his conversation with Aran.

You feel as though eyes were on you and him so you turn around and see a group of girls ogling Rin.

"Aran can I borrow him for a moment?" You smile pleadingly

"Oh of course, don't go fuck without protection!" Aran laughs

You grab Rin's hand and lead him over to where the dressing rooms are

"What do you need babe?" he asks

"You said you wanted to see my bikini" You laugh and a smirk appears on his face.

"Alright, show me." He says as he steps back

You take your shorts off and then reach for your shirt... that was actually Rin's shirt.

His eyes widen and an evident blush appears on his face as he sees your bikini

"God damn... you look so sexy" he says and pulls you closer

he kisses you and then hugs you

"I love you" you say into his ear and his body tenses

"Y/n. you know what you're doing to me right now." he says tensely

"Mhm" you smile and grab his hand to return to the group.