24

...

..

.

You and Rin play in the water until the two of you are eventually summoned by his team

"AYE LOVE BIRDS, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE" Atsumu yells

You side eye Rin, splashing him with water and running away. Though, since the water makes it difficult for you to run, he easily catches up.

He quicky picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Hey! let me down asshole" You squeak, kicking your feet.

He just keeps walking and ignores your pleas.

"what's up Sumu?" Rin asks, acting as if he doesn't have you on his shoulder

"we're gonna go get lunch, you and y/n coming?" Atsumu questions and you reach a thumbs up over Rin's shoulder

"got it!" You yell, Rikka and Oka walk infront of you and giggle

"You having fun?" Rikka laughs

"totally." You deadpan, trying to hold in your laugh

"Ok, we'll send you the address." Atsumu says.

"Oh? are you, Samu and Aika not coming with me and Y/n?" Rin questions, tilting his head, His grip still strong on you.

"We're hitching a ride with Aran" Samu explains

With that, Rin walks away, still carrying you. He brings you to his car and finally places you down on the hood of his car.

"You have fun baby?" He smiles at you as he stands between your legs.

"I had a great time" You grin, wrapping your arms loosely around his neck. "We should come here by ourselves sometime"

"We should, The guys loveeee to tease about us" He laughs, he moves his head closer in and whispers in your ear, "And I would love to have you all to myself"

You snuggle your head into the crook of his neck and hug him tightly

"Well, come on.. We better get going before they accuse us of fucking" He laughs and helps you down. When you hit the ground, he pulls you in by your waist. One hand rests on your hip, the other holding your chin. You step on your tiptoes and connect your lips to his.

Once the kiss is broken, he opens the car door for you. After you get in, he hops in on the drivers side. Per usual, he places his hand on your thigh, ever so often he squeezes it lightly as he drives.

"I wish I could stay here forever" You say as you look out the window.

"Hey, let's not get all sad now. We have another day together and then I promise I will come up to Tokyo to see you." He says and grabs your hand, pulling it up to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it.

" He says and grabs your hand, pulling it up to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it