29

*SMUT WARNING*

/////////////

He sits up and you climb onto his lap, pulling him closer by the neck so that your lips are ghosting over his. He plants his hands onto your hips, gripping with some force.

You connect your lips with his and he immediately deepens the kiss. Your lips dance in sync with his and you find yourself grinding against him.

His tongue swipes your bottom lip and you immediately oblige and part your lips slightly, allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues dance in sync and you feel him move his hands in circles on your hips as you lightly grind onto him.

You feel him harden under you and you deviously smirk. You pull away and you move down the bed.

"can i?" you smirk and you slip your hand on the waistband of his sweat pants.

"go on" he says and he leans back so that his back leans against the headboard. You slip your fingers under the waistband and he lifts his hips up, allowing you to pull down the fabric of his sweatpants and his boxers.

You're immediately met with his cock sprinting out of his boxers. You smile devilishly as you wrap your fingers around his shaft. He exhales shakily and places his hands behind his head, leaning against the headboard more. You lightly lick his tip and he lets out a low groan as he watches you take his cock into your mouth.

you bob your head onto his cock and you hear him lightly groaning. you push yourself to take more of him and he bucks his hip slightly, causing you to gag slightly. Tear begin to well up in your eyes as you pleasure your boyfriend.

"fuck..." he groans out as you speed up your movements, he grips your hair and holds your head in place as his hips buck and he releases into your mouth. You pull your mouth off and swallow it, "you're so fucking amazing" he says and pulls you forwards. One of his hands slips into your leggings and you gasp at the feeling.

"oh my.... fuck" you whimper as he works his fingers on your clit. You tug on your leggings and he helps you pull them down.

"you're so fucking gorgeous, love" he smirks and pushes you down onto your back. You quickly peel off your shirt and he begins to kiss down your body. he places a soft kiss on your slit and your gasp at the feeling.

he licks your slit, causing you to jerk your hand up over your mouth to muffle your moan and the other grips his hair.

As he works his mouth on your clit, your eyes roll back. Your legs jerk shut and he grips them, pushing them open with a chuckle. The vibration of his chuckle caused you to let out a low moan.

you feel the familiar knot in your stomach and you throw your head back as you release. He smiles and moves back up and picks you up.

"cmon baby, let's get you in the bath" he smiles and you kiss his neck with a wide smile

"god you're so perfect" you smile and he chuckles as he sets you on your bathroom counter as he starts the bath.

/////////////

you wake up and don't feel Rin in the bed, you get up and put on a hoodie of his. You walk out the room and hear his laughter downstairs.

you walk down and see him, Ken, Akiho, and Himari hanging out in the living room.

"ah look who's awake" Ken laughs and Rin looks over

"morning sleeping beauty" he smiles and pats the seat next to him on the couch. You walk over and sit down next to him, leaning onto his shoulder.

"You guys are so sweet, i'm gonna get cavities gross" Himari laughs and gets some snacks from the kitchen, Ken and Akiho following to try to escape seeing their sister with her boyfriend.

"how'd you sleep beautiful?" Rin asks and he wraps an arm around your shoulders, you snuggle further into his chest

"i slept good, i'm still so tired" you yawn and he chuckles, then kisses your forehead

you feel so comfortable....

sorry for the halfassed story today 😭 i'm so tired and i wanted to get atleast something out bc i've been slacking

love y'all

-cai