Fight

Y/N POV

Ruby jumps swinging the broom.

Y/N: "You shouldn't swing the broom indoors."

Ruby: "You stay out of this. You're dead Amica!!!"

He leaps to the hutch cabinet.

Ruby: "Get away from there!!!"

He slithers through the plates almost knocking them off.

Y/N: "Get off the hutch cabinet!"

He leaps to the cabinet that houses the plastic crockery.

Amica: "Hit me with a broom!?! Take this!!!"

He uses three tendrils to toss plates and cups at Ruby. She deflects most of them when that squirl scurries across the floor. 

Ruby: "Aaaahhh!!!!"

This distractions lands her a plastic cup to the forehead. She winces as I run to her.

Amica: "I-I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to!!!"

I look over my wife.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Ruby: "I think."

She touches her head. This makes her wince again. Pulling her hand away I see a huge red mark. I become angry looking at Amica.

Amica: "Now hold on-"

I grab him and walk outside. Closing the door I walk us away from the house. I then look at him.

Y/n: "What the hell was that!?!"

Amica: "I don't know."

Y/N: "Something's definitely wrong with you. You'd never hurt Ruby. I suggest you start talking."

Amica: "I don't know what's up with me! One minute I'm fine then next I get so angry!"

Y/N: "Well that anger of yours got my wife hit. I think it's time we did something about it."

Amica: "What're you saying?"

Y/N: "Until you can keep that anger of yours in check we're taking a break."

I set him on a stump walking to the house.

Amica: "I'll show you anger!!!!"

Something hits me making me fall face first onto the ground.

Y/N: "What the-"

My right arm dives under me forcing me into a front flip. I'm then dragged across the ground until my head slams into that stump.

Y/N: "Two can play at this game!!"

I grab my possessed arm and slam my hand onto the stump. Not giving up a tendril sprouts from my back and wraps around my neck. I get yanked upwards hitting my head on a branch. Gaining enough room I bite the tendril.

Amica: "That hurt!!!!"

I get dropped onto my feet. Amica slaps me with his tendril. I slap him back twice as hard. But he returns the favor by headbutting me with his face tendril. I yelp holding my face.

Y/N: "You broke my nose!!!"

Amica: "I'm sorry. Let me fix it."

He heals it.

Amica: "So I can break it again!!!"

He attempts to headbutt me again. I however catch his face tendril.

Y/N: "What're you gonna do now?"

He smiles sprouting another tendril.

Y/N: "Crap."

My arm is grabbed and pulled behind my back. He then takes out my legs sending me belly down onto the ground. He pushes my arm up causing some pain.

Amica: "Give up!!"

Y/N: "Never!"

My shoulder pops making me scream in pain. This seems to break Amica from his abusive trance.

Amica: "I'm sorry."

He gives me full control as I sit down on the stump. The two tendrils disappear.

Amica: "I didn't mean to hurt you Y/N."

I hold my breath relocating my shoulder. Once it's back in place I emit a heavy sigh.

Y/N: "I know."

I rub my shoulder.

Y/N: "But you really need to do something about that anger."

Amica: "If you'll give me a chance. I'll try my best to prove that I can overcome it."

Y/N: "It's not me you have to prove it to. It's Ruby. You made her really upset tonight."

Amica: "Then with every fiber of my being I will make it up to her."