Creature Revealed

Y/N POV

The creature snarls seeing me. It then stands clocking well past my height. When it stops I put it at about six foot ten. It then turns around fully facing me. The moon peeks out from behind the clouds creating light. My eyes widen seeing the target in all its glory.

 My eyes widen seeing the target in all its glory

*sorry for not a full body. this was all I could find from the artist*

Amica: "What the hell is that!?!?"

Y/N: "How should I know!?"

I look as the creature only stares at me.

Y/N: "Hello."

It only hisses.

Y/N: "I don't take it you can understand me?"

It opens its mouth.

Creature: "Death."

I back up.

Amica: "We might be in trouble."

Y/N: "No shit."

I become enveloped by Amica.

3rd POV

The creature growls.

Amica: "I do not wish to fight you."

Creature: "I... do."

Amica thwips his arm swatting the creature with a tendril. It however catches it and swings him around. He collides into several trees obliterating them. He's let go soaring into the distance. He eventually lands in the cliff from past initiation. 

Amica: "That hurt."

He crawls out when that holler is heard. The unknown creature leaps reeling back a set of claws. Amica flips upwards making the claws embed in the cliff. The creature screeches in anger. Amica pushes himself tackling the creature to the ground. The creature is the first to recover and embed their claws into Amica's chest.

Amica: "Ahh!!!"

He's drug only to be thrown into the chasm below. But luckily he wraps a tendril around a bridge remain. The line goes tight as he swings back towards the creature.

Amica: "You're one annoying creature."

It screeches forming three tendrils with spikes on the end.

Y/N: "Now we're fucked."

The creature takes off on all fours towards Amica. He reels back his arm turning it into a spiked ball. The creature yips doubling its speed towards Amica. He brings down the spiked ball only to miss. But he fixes by swinging his bone axe. The creature shows a twisted smile forming a spear.

Amica: "Crap."

He shields himself with his arms. But the creature's weapon pierces through his arms going all the way to Y/N's stomach.

Y/N: "I'm hit."

Blood leaks out of Amica's mouth.

Amica: "Who are you?"

Creature: "Ikari."

Two of the tendrils wrap around Amica's wrist lifting him into the air.

Amica: "I will stop you."

Ikari: "No you won't."

Ikari grows out a nail. Then with a swing it cuts open Amica's chest. Instead of healing red veins sprout from his wound. This makes him scream in pain as the veins start to grow. Reeling him back he's tossed into the distance. Ikari smiles.

Ikari: "Good riddance."

It soon leaves the area taking refuge in a Vale warehouse. From there it takes cover in the shadows. Scrams and shouts fill the air as Ikari's body disappears. Soon nothing is heard. But outside the shadow a human hand grabs a crate. The real Ikari is then revealed.

A/N: I don't know if you'll like it but I found a design for Amica that I thought was cool. You can still use your own design if you want. His looks shouldn't really matter. Same goes for Ikari. You can imagine it however you want.

Amica: