Smoke In The Air

Lily POV

A couple minutes after the first bell dad finally enters the classroom.

Y/N: "Morning. Today we'll be starting off with a match."

I smile as everyone else remains indifferent.

Y/N: "Lily against..."

He looks at a sheet of paper.

Y/N: "Evan."

I walk onto the arena. Meanwhile Evan walks away only to come back with a pair of daggers.

Y/N: "Combatants ready?"

We both nod.

Y/N: "Begin."

A buzzer is heard. Crouching I explode towards Evan. I attempt a right hook but he evaporates as smoke. Looking I see him on the other side of the arena.

Evan: "You're open."

Holding out a dagger a pillar of smoke is launched towards me. I disappear as rose petals going to the side. I smile when a second smoke pillar hits me right in my chest. 

Evan: "Got you."

I begin getting scooted across the arena floor. I grit my teeth seeing my aura drain by the second. Gotta stop him.

3rd POV

Lily stares with pure determination filling her eyes. She bursts into rose petals going over the pillar of smoke. Returning to normal she brings her foot down. 

Evan: "Crap."

He raises his daggers attempting to block her. But her foot easily breaks through his defense. Back on the ground she delivers a left hook that collides into Evan's liver. Not giving up he swings his daggers at her head.

She however slides under his attacker hooking his ankles with her arm. Jerking it she sends Evan into a front flip landing on his back. She jumps coming down with an atomic elbow. Evan manages to roll outta the way.

Now on his knee he attempts to bring his dagger down on her. She bursts into rose petals appearing behind him. Wrapping her arms around his waist she slams him into a suplex. Though stunned he uses his other dagger to slice her wrist breaking free from her hold. 

Anger now fills her eyes as they both get to their feet. She digs her feet into the floor. Meanwhile Evan coats his daggers in smoke readying them. Lily takes off towards Evan. He swings his daggers but Lily easily dodges them. 

Now free she bursts into rose petals going around him. Going in circles she picks up more and more speed. The ground begins getting torn up as a tornado of smoke forms. The smoke on Evan's daggers is sucked up with his daggers following suit. 

Only five seconds in the air starts to get thinner. This makes Evan gasp grabbing his neck. He now falls to his knees as all of the air is sucked outta his lungs. His eyes now droop as his breathing becomes shallower.

Y/N: "That's enough."

Lily stops making the tornado disperse. Evan finally reclaims his breathing standing.

Y/N: "The winner is Lily Rose."

He turns to her.

Y/N: "Nice work making use of your semblance."

She smiles as he turns to Evan.

Y/N: "You showed great control over your semblance. But air is your greatest weakness. Find ways to overcome it."

Evan: "Yes sir."

He finally turns to the class.

Y/N: "Do you understand now? Out there no one would've stopped the match. Evan would've surely died. That is the cold reality of the world. You gotta be willing to fight dirty if you wanna survive."

They nod as Y/N turns to his daughter.

Y/N: "Proud of you kid. Keep up the good work."

She smiles.