Chapter Three

(The pic in this chapter is from my own camera roll)

Dracos pov:

I was the first of my friends to arrive on the platform, so I found an empty compartment and sat down.

I had a dream last night, about that Gryffindor Lovisa Gardsson. It wasn't that long, just a short clip of her walking down the hall laughing with her friends.

She wore her Gryffindor Robes with her book bag hanging from one shoulder. Half the hair was set in a small golden hair clip, while the rest hung down her back.

We made eye contact for a second and her smile faded slightly.

I woke up just as she broke eye contact and I haven't been able to stop thinking about the dream since.

I hate that Gryffindor, even though she's actually quite nice to me sometimes. But she's a Gryffindor, and that's reason enough to hate her.

And it's even worse now that she's stuck in my mind.

I know one of my good friends Daphne Greengrass is friends with Lovisa, and in Daphne's opinion she is one of the nicest people in our school.

Daphne and Lovisa's friendship is not really appreciated by any of the Slytherins.

"Hey mate!" I heard a familiar voice say.

My two good friends Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott entered the compartment.

They sat down in front of me and we started telling each other about our summers.

Theo was in the middle of describing his incident with his copy of 'The Monster Book Of Monsters' when Pansy Parkinson opened the compartment door with Daphne Greengrass by her side.

"Hey guys" she smiled. "How was your summer? Mine was great! I was in Spain with my family and-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, we get it Pansy" Theo leaned back in his chair, "same thing every year" he sighed, clearly annoyed that she was interrupting his extremely dramatic story.

Pansy raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. She was just about to say something when Daphne started talking.

"Draco, would you like to jump over to the other side so Pansy and I can sit here?" She asked, but before I had a chance to get up, Pansy pulled me up from my seat.

"Just move" she mumbled as she sat down.

"Woah Parkinson, relax" I laughed.

She sat down with her arms still crossed and a pissed off look on her face, Theo had clearly ruined her mood.

"Such a freaking drama queen" Theo whispered to me with a smirk on his face as I sat down next to him.

The others, apart from Pansy, were soon in a conversation which I quickly lost interest in when I saw Gardsson outside the window.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and her Gryffindor jumper. On her feet were beige flip flops and her wavy hair hung loosely on her shoulders. In her arms she had her black cat.

She hugged a blond boy goodbye. He was taller than her so she had to stand on her toes, and because of the cat in her arms she could only hug him with one arm. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I saw sad smiles on their faces.

They hugged one last time before Lovisa got on the train and the boy started to walk away, towards the exit of the platform.

I wondered who he was. I knew it wasn't her brother, he graduated last year. But maybe she had another brother? But why wouldn't he go to Hogwarts then? Also, I think Daphne has told us that she only has one brother.