Chapter Five

(The pic in this chapter is from Pinterest)

When we reached Hogsmeade Station, the carriages were already waiting for us.

Ginny and Neville went to sit with other fellow Gryffindors while Lupin found us an empty carriage.

Hermione and I went to leave our cats with all the other animals before jumping in after Harry and Ron, and the trip to the castle basically consisted of Harry repeatedly telling everyone he was fine.

"You really should go see Madam Pomfrey, Harry" Hermione said for the third time.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine!" at this point, Harry was starting to sound extremely annoyed.

"Well, Hermione's right, you know. You should go, just in case," Ron said. He sounded almost scared, like he thought Harry would attack him if he said one more word about the hospital wing.

Harry sighed loudly, not bothering to answer Ron.

"I'm sure Madam Pomfrey has some chocolate for you Harry" said Lupin. "You should stop by there before the feast and get some"

"Alright, fine" Harry mumbled.

Once we had reached Hogwarts, Harry, Ron and Hermione went up to the hospital wing along with Lupin and Professor McGonagall. I decided to go straight to the feast with Ginny, so I wouldn't be in the way of any of their conversation.

Ginny and I were walking towards the Gryffindor table when we heard a voice behind us that made us both sigh.

"Where's your friends, Gardsson?"

I sighed loudly and threw my head back in annoyance before turning to face Malfoy.

"Did Potter have to go to the hospital wing?" he said in a childish voice. Crabbe and Goyle, standing behind him, started laughing hysterically.

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Ginny's arm to finish our way and sit with our other friends at the Gryffindor table.

"Oh, ignoring me, are we?" Malfoy sniggerd from behind us and their laughter faded as they walked over to the Slytherin table.

"What an idiot" I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah" Ginny sighed.

~-~

The Sorting Ceremony went by quickly and before I knew it, Hermione sat down next me.

Ron and Harry took their seats on the opposite side of us, which happened to be back to back with Malfoy and his cute little friends.

I could see Daphne further down the table with some other Slytherins whose names I didn't know.

"Oh no.." said Hermione sadly "we've missed the ceremony"

"Oh come on Hermione, if you hadn't taken six years to talk to McGonnagall about your timetable we might have been able to see at least half of it." Ron said. "How many subjects are you even taking this year?"

"All of them" Hermione said in a duh sort of tone. "Losie, could you fill me in?"

I quickly filled Hermione in on the new first years before Dumbledore began to speak.

When Dumbledore had just introduced Professor Lupin, I heard the annoying voice again.

"Potter, Potter!" Malfoy said from the Slytherin table.