Pre-Showtime

Hello there everyone, this is your local author, Poison! I thought I'd clear some stuff up before I actually start the story off.

Firstly- This is a Subnautica AU. It won't be exactly like Subnautica, quite a bit will be changed quite a bit for the sake of the story. This also won't be following the DSMP story, so prepare for things to be different. But, I will say, I am basing the characters after their more recent lore personalities. I will also be adding my own races/species to it for the sake of getting things to fit more with people's characters. After all, a lot of people tend to be themed around more land-based creatures rather than aquatic.

Secondly- I will be trying to follow the limits of the cc's. I don't want to risk the thought that if one of them finds this that they become very uncomfortable! I don't know all of them, but I will follow what I know. If you find I did something against the cc's wishes, please do message me and I will try to patch it up to be more within their boundaries!

Yandere List:

Romantic-
Dream
Punz
Awesamdude
Wilbur
Quackity
Foolish
Niki
Puffy
Sapnap
BadBoyHalo

Platonic-
Eret
Purpled
Fundy
George
Skeppy
JSchlatt
Ponk

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy the story!