Below the cool surface of 4546B was the raging heats of molten rock and lava, pockets of it scattered deep below other biomes. Most couldn't handle the scalding waters and vicious residents, and yet there was the eldest emperor making their way down. Passing through the graveyard-esque home of the ghost leviathan, Eret could already feel the heat seeping through the waters.

With graceful ease, the emperor slipped their way through a hole in the ground, going through a small tunnel that led to their location. It was bright, oh so bright down here. The constant flow of lava bubbling up, only to be turned to a thin obsidian, lit up the cavern. With such a warm, hostile environment like this, they truly didn't need to worry much of the humans being here... Good.

Eret chose to ignore what smaller creatures lurked about, not caring for the way they looked up at them. No, their eyes were locked onto the massive obsidian structure that sat within the vast lakes of lava. It was tall, as tall as Eret at least, if not a few meters more. Spires of obsidian acted like the towers of a human castle, yet no guards were to be within them. At one point, the obsidian mass may have looked natural, had it not been for Eret's orders to shape it up to make it more livable. The outside had been smoothed out, holes shaped out more to be like actual windows or doors. It was seemingly coming along well.

The closer Eret got, the more they could see a certain two figures. One was curled up around the outside, eyes looking towards one of the holes of mass. The other figure was quite smaller, standing on all four legs within the hole. Ah, looks like Karl and Sapnap are taking a break.

"Hello you two. I can see you've been working on our home." Eret greets, the two shifting their attention towards the emperor. 

"Of course we have! We want this place looking great for you and [Name]!" The larger one calls out, his webbed hands clasping to the smooth obsidian. The dark green, almost black, scaled skin of his almost blended in with the material. The Sea Dragon was obviously proud of the work he had put into the outside. 

"The inside is going well, I have been working to research and form furniture that will help with yours and your siblings smaller forms!" The shorter one states, his hooved legs silently clicking the obsidian as he adjusted his posture. 

Sapnap and Karl, a rather odd duo to say the least. First there was Sapnap, one of the last of the sea dragon population. He was a fiery man to say the least, living down in the Lava Lakes with a burning personality to boot. Unlike other members of the planet, he actually wore an article of clothing. Around his forehead was a bandana, a blinding white compared to the darkness of the scales he had. He was loyal, something Eret admired, especially when it came to guarding the them and [Name] when they came below.

Then there was Karl, the oddity. He was one of those architects, the aliens that had originally locked the planet down. Yes, Karl knew his people caused a lot of trouble, he and the other architect had apologized for what they had done to them all. It took a bit, but he had been forgiven. Now, Karl worked for Eret, being someone who did their best to help with whatever was asked. Unfortunately, with an accident that had happened, Karl had issues with his own abilities, something that he and the other architect weren't able to fix. The poor male couldn't stop his glitchy movements, suddenly appearing and disappearing. Or worse, his messed up memory. But, it was fine, especially with Sapnap around. 

"I am glad you two are making process. The sooner we have this done, the sooner we can move in. And, the offer shall still stand for you, Karl." Eret responds, rather pleased with the two's progress on the castle. The emperor could tell this was going to go well. After all, a place for their energetic sibling to run around and live in without the constant worry of humans bothering them would be fantastic. As much as Eret thought some humans were fine, in no way did they trust the ones that were currently on the planet. So, a more isolated, dangerous place was perfect for the situation.

"Of course, emperor! I think I might take the offer. It'd be nice to be close to Sapnap." Karl states, a grin making it's way across his android-like face. It was the perfect deal, Karl living in the castle with Eret and [Name]. It meant the two lovers could be close, be able to spend their days together without issues of meeting up. And, as a plus for the emperors, it was a chance of a playmate for [Name]. More entertainment did mean less surface time and less chances for human interaction. 

Eret was rather pleased by the architect's answer, head nodding softly. If one could smile in this form, the emperor would be wearing a wide one. 

"I got a question for ya, Eret." Sapnap speaks up, gaining the attention of the bigger leviathan. 

"And that is?"

"What are you going to name the place? Can't have a castle without a name!"

"Pride Palace."