More Than Before

"Fuck you!" My voice crackled and broke as it bounced off of the walls of my room

"Fuck you!"
My voice crackled and broke as it bounced off of the walls of my room.

"Katerina-"
I growled throwing the first object next to me forwards aiming for his head, I watched as the antique lamp crashed against the wall and fall like rain to the floor.
"NO, FUCK YOU!"

A long sigh vibrated threw the room but my anger only grew. He thought after all that had happened at that hotel I would welcome him into my home as if nothing had happened and I had done the opposite. I panted and continued to hurl things his way.

"For god's sake, would you stop! I am sorry Kitten, what else do you want me to say? There's nothing else that can be done, you laid there and LET me BITE YOU!"

That was it, I lunged for him and swiftly connected. His eyes were wide as curses fell from his mouth and his back landed on the ground harshly.

"You no good for nothing, sorry price of filth! How dare you say I LET you! I could kill you!"
My first began to ache with each hit I landed, his face, chest, stomach, and head felt like he was made of solid rock. I began to wonder how hard it would feel to hit Onyx if Ares was anything to compare to.

A low rumble vibrated my legs that were on either side of his waist and I stopped briefly to look at him. His eyes were bright, amused orbs shined, his face flushed and a grin was plastered on his face.

"Kitten, if you truly didn't want me to lay claim on you... You would have stopped me. You can't tell me you are using even half your true strength right now."

My fist that once was high above my head dropped and rested beside his head as he smirked up at me.
That damned gorgeous smirk that used to take my breath away, now I didn't know what it made me feel.

"Open your eyes baby, here on this planet, you belong to me. Why won't you let go? Just feel it for once."

My eyes burned into his own, his words spinning in my mind over and over. If I hadn't been drunk, once again maybe just maybe I wouldn't have shivered when his hands came to rest on my hips and his chuckle wouldn't have made my breath falter in my chest.

"I hate you..."

I knew it wasn't true at this point. Admittance of anything other than hate was not going to happen for a long time though. I was scared.

Scared to feel for him again but I've always been led right back to him.

"You broke me, my soul morphed into someone else when you destroyed it, Ares."

My head feel forwards clacking with his own as my eyes closed and I took a breath in, his scent invading me.

"You have no idea the pain you inflicted. I was scared, so fucking terrified of what you made me feel and the moment I accepted it, you- rubbed dirt in my face. Was I no more than a means of continuing your race? Did you not feel pain as you made love to someone else?"