7 minutes in heaven

Just a quick note this takes place back when everyone was in high-school and if they knew everyone back then so yeah!
Enjoy!
___________________________

"We're in love!" Gayle skipped out the closet clasping his her hands together keeping them by her heart as Bosco followed out soon after, his cheeks rouge and his expression bashful yet serious.
"We're not in love! I was just playing by the rules!" He stated sitting back into the circle we all sat in as Gayle sat back down next to her sister Linda whispering into her ear as Linda gave her a sheepish smile before turning back to the group.

"Alright! Who's turn is it now?" She asked.

"I think it might be my turn Linda!" Hugo grinned as he leaned over to grab the bottle.
"And I'm hoping it lands on a very special person~" he smirked wiggling his eyebrows as Linda laughed awkwardly pushing the bottle towards him more to shoo him off quicker.

He sat back in place and everyone began their chant of 'spin the bottle!" As Hugo spun it everyone watched in anticipation. Some drumming the floor making a low 'ooooooo' sound as the bottle began to slow.

Hugo's face began to slowly descend into a sour look as the bottle stopped.

The group laughed and squealed even Linda giggled a bit.

"Dang it Ron!" Hugo shouted throwing his arms into a basket as Ron looked at him startled yet confused wondering what he had done.
"Come on! Let's just get this thing over with!" He stood up grabbing Ron's wrist as Ron clumsily followed behind the small man to the closet.
"You do know we don't actually have to do anything right?" Ron tried reminding him as Hugo entered the closet not paying attention to Ron but only his humiliation.

{Time Skip}

"Allright! Who's not spun the bottle?" Linda smiled holding up the bottle as
everyone took turns discussing who had a shot of spinning the bottle till they got to me.

"Mort have you spun the bottle yet?" Linda asked as I gulped feeling everyone's stare, it sort of made me anxious.
"Not yet." I answered honestly as Linda smiled handing me the bottle.
"Go on! Spin it! Spin it! Spin it!" Linda chanted as everyone else joined in like a sacrificial cult or whenever sweet Caroline would play and everyone would share a molecule of a brain cell for a split second and would make a 'dun dun dun!' Sound for the non singing part.

I soon leaned over towards the centre of the circle and gave the bottle a spin.

As I done that everyone burst into cheer, we all watched as the bottle spun round and slowly made its way to a stop.

It soon landed on Teddy and everyone's reactions were the same with the last few people just giggling, screaming, teasing tipsy people.

I sat watching Teddy for a moment as it hadn't clicked with him that he was my 7 minutes in heaven. He was just staring at the bottle and got a bit giddy asking the people beside him if he got a hot girl. They just brushed him off and just cackled pushing him up and I soon followed suit.

"Say what?! I got Mort! Aww man!" He frowned as I grumbled to myself.

"Come on you two! In the closet! In the closet! In the closet!" Linda started up another chant and the group joined in. Teddy and I made our way to the closet muttering under our breaths.
I sighed trudging in as someone shut the door behind us.

The closet wasn't all that roomy and it was really dark and filled with peoples coats and shoes.
It was actually a tripping hazard.

"So..." Teddy hummed as I tried looking for his outline.
"So..." I parroted back.

"Do you wanna do something or?" He asked sort of awkwardly and I shrugged.
"I don't mind." I answered as he shuffled his weight against the wall.

We just kind of stood in silence for a good couple of minutes till Teddy sighed and waddled towards me.

"Don't take this the wrong way but kissing men isn't any different right?" He asked a little shyly as I just chuckled a little.
"Of course not...do you want to kiss me?" I asked and he groaned lowly probably a little embarrassed but that's fine.

We were already in an awkward situation.

I gently took ahold of his hands and directed them to places to hold as I slinked my arms round his neck and slithered a hand into his blonde hair.
"Then we kiss right?" He asked as I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Yes Teddy." I smirked as he fixed his arms round my waist.

"Alright! And we just smoosh our lips together? That's it- that's everything right? Right?!" Teddy gripped my waist a little tight most likely because he was nervous but he was starting to make me a little nervous with his behaviour.
"Yes Teddy! Yes! It's not that complicated! Are you even comfortable with doing this? Because if you aren't I don't want to do it anymore.." I frowned feeling a little anxious it had gotten a little quiet in here and outside the closet.

I had a feeling people could hear us.

"It's not that I don't want to it's just..I'm just nervous because I've never kissed anyone before- and I don't want to mess this up I guess." Teddy grumbled as I awed in understanding.
"You shouldn't need to worry about that- it's just a game- I'm not expecting anything from you, good kisser or not a sloppy one is better than not one." I tried reassuring him.

Teddy was quiet but I could feel his grip loosen from round my waist to its original gentle feeling all while I let my hands rest on his chest.

"Thanks Mort" Teddy thanked me.
"It's no problem." I told him as we stood holding each other against the arrangement of coats.

"Do you think we still have time for that kiss?" He asked as I hummed checking my phone for a quick second.

"We only have two minutes left"
"Eh that's long enough." Teddy shrugged and quickly dove in for a kiss.

His lips were surprisingly soft with only a couple cracks.

As he kissed me I could feel one of his hands slink up to my head holding it in place. We parted for a moment taking a breath before pressing our lips together again. I could feel my legs strain a little so I decided to take a seat on the floor dragging Teddy down with me. He gasped a little from the unexpectedness but soon giggled it off.

We settled down and cuddled closer to each other giving slow sloppy kisses.

It felt like an eternity.
It felt longer than the two minutes we had left.
It felt amazing.

Though not long after the door to the closet was flung open. Teddy and I swung our heads around squinting our eyes a little after being left in the dark for so long. Most of the group had surrounded the door laughing, cheering, a wolf whistle or two along with a few people stood filming probably for later humiliation or just for shits and giggles while some of them could care less and just talked amongst each other.

I had wiped my mouth and glanced away from the group feeling my heart pounding as the anxious feeling began to come back.

I felt Teddy shuffle off of me and offered a hand to help me up. I took it and we both headed out to rejoin the group and continue on with our game.