Electric Guitar

I grumbled to myself as I stumbled towards my Hearse after having to go and retrieve my own Electric guitar and amp from the local library after Teddy and Linda 'forgot' to pick it up while they were running out in a hurry.

I grunted carefully placing them in the back.

"I should've never trusted them with this." I muttered to myself closing the doors before getting into the drivers seat.

I drove off back to my funeral home, pulling up I could see Teddy sitting outside it on the pavement.

I raised a brow questionably as I parked.

He perked up as he noticed and wobbled up holding onto the side of my home trying to steady himself.

He must have been waiting a while.

I stepped out of my vehicle as Teddy soon walked towards me.

"Linda and I are sorry for not returning your electric Guitar and Uh just running out of the library..we had the cops called on us." Teddy mumbled an apology as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What? How? I thought you and Linda were just reading books to children." I frowned as Teddy kept his eyes on me.

"Eh it's for a silly reason you don't have to stress yourself about it, something to do with a switch blade but that doesn't matter cause Linda was great at reading but I don't think the children liked the guitar all too much." Teddy babbled casually as I just stared at him blinking slowly processing whatever he said.

"Okay." I cooed turning towards the trunk of my car opening the doors to retrieve my things.

"Need help carrying your stuff in?" Teddy asked offering his services as I hummed thinking about it.

"I guess it'll save me carrying two things at once." I shrugged handing Teddy over the amp as I grabbed my guitar.

I shut the trunk and locked up my hearse before heading inside my home with Teddy helping me my things.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ngl struggling to write a little so please be patient with me😭

That'll be much appreciated! <3