two ⎯⎯⎯ prodomal

・゚゚・。

ꜰ ʀ ᴀ ɪ ʟ ᴛ ʏ

ꜰ ʀ ᴀ ɪ ʟ ᴛ ʏ

*°:⋆ₓₒ

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Without a second's notice, you haphazardly covered your hands over your face leaving no gaps as a means for exclosure. An intuitive tension restricted any movements within limbs and even thought processes, seemingly postponing the time held by the disposal of your own reality. Another second went by before the gaps between your index finger and middle finger opened up, allowing you to catch the eyes of all six people in the room.

"Oh? Why didn't you tell us that you're sharing a room with such a cute girl!"

She was charmingly delicate; her soft hands clutched onto yours, the long pink nails that were neatly painted on pecked your skin innocently, making the blonde-haired girl all the more beautiful by nature. Her beady and bright cat-like eyes examined you virtuously as her stained lips twitched into a smile; withdrawing you from your stupor was how you just slightly grazed the deed of overheating. It was staggering how overheated you became by an outwardly frivolous gesture, there was much less any sort of need for a peek at your face to know what response was being pursued at the moment when your body was able to propound it all.

"Pretty..." your curiosity resided in the hands of the only other girl lodged inside this room. The way she dressed and looked, it was as if she came straight out of a fashion catalog.

"Emma, hold on a second." For just about a moment, your surveillance was relocated to the person who had possessed the voice deepest of them all: a behemoth-of-a-man whose most noteworthy feature was that of a fairly large dragon tattoo embraced against his right temple; a plentiful, blond braid swaying down his back.

"Let's be friends from now on, okay? I'm Emma!" Anterior, your engrossment was ample, just as expected, but what succeeded following that happening was fascination becoming embroidered amidst your factors tenfold. This girl—Emma—was one of the prettiest people you had ever laid eyes on in your seventeen-going-eighteen years of living.

"[name], my name is [name]..."

"Hey, you guys, stop bothering that girl. If all you guys did was to come here and disturb the other patients of this hospital, then leave. Don't cause trouble for everyone else." Seeing his face and hearing his voice simultaneously was off-putting in a way. Simply hearing his frolic voice was one thing, and you supposed the same thing could be said if you were to solely look at his face in a differing perspective, but together? His visage was blank, eyes as subdued as an overcast, with brows slightly raised.