eleven ⎯⎯⎯ a thing called love

・゚゚・。

ꜰ ʀ ᴀ ɪ ʟ ᴛ ʏ

ꜰ ʀ ᴀ ɪ ʟ ᴛ ʏ

*°:⋆ₓₒ

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Redundancy was so mundane that it was beginning to have a price to be paid: tedious monotony in almost everyone and everything that was new to Mikey. He had only ever invested his interests in those who furnished his standards accordingly, and if you were not up to par, Mikey hadn't a need to inconvenience himself with the likes of a bore. His engrossment with strong people when he was younger seemed to be the foundation for the hold on his heeds, and for a while, that was as undemanding as his pursuits could be. Only recently had he begun to encounter anomalies in which compatibility was present, and only recently did he feel like his thoughts and actions were so out of his normal adeptness that it was as though Mikey was drifting away from his own self.

Realistically, his repudiation was simply deteriorating and he could no longer dismiss the certainty that something was wrong with him, especially now that its prevalence was more relevant than ever before.

Takemichi Hanagaki was by no means strong, considering he could hardly throw a punch if it meant saving his life. Physically speaking, that was not his forte, where his strength truly lied was in his heart that assumed such firm resoluteness and drive which reimbursed the lack of corporeal might. Slowly, the gears in his head promptly began to shift together and it was almost like whiplash when he came to terms with the certitudes that were once nothing more than challenged ignorance. Just days after meeting the latter, Tetta Kisaki strode into his life and gained access to all his inner workings, ceasing the newly formed compromise Mikey had made with his core.

It was a constant effort between both sides to get Mikey to yield to their divergent ideals; stuck in a fine line of what could be his greatest salvation or his downright damnation, all he could do was linger between the internments of black and white moralities, deduced to nothing but a prisoner war-torn in his own mind. His nomination should have been effortlessly cast, with only two options, what ever could be holding him back?

[name] [last name] was the most recent outlier in the selection of few which were able to modify the course of his ideals. The girl was so critically fragile that standing a mere few minutes would ignite a tremble throughout her bones, not to mention the way her stamina would deplete as quick as the potency in her body. Things that reflected each proscribed flaw that Mikey found endowed to her character were the same things that put him under scrutiny of a spherical, convex lens overlooking the self-loathe forged into creation by all that he detested. Even other people had been observed through the subjective piece of glass, including [name], yet fascination took hold and he found himself drawn to her faulty wirings that he preferred she possessed and no one else.