𝐂𝐇┊𝟏 ˚➶ 。˚

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
► ▌▌ ■

ARABELLA

ARABELLA

This is it. This is how I die I thought to myself in that very moment.

Was I being a bit dramatic? Yes, but just being in this creepy alley way held up against the cold brick wall by some pervert stranger who reeks of alcohol was scary. I wish I didn't need someone to save me, I hate being so weak. I wish I could just kick him where the sun doesn't shine but I can't find it in myself to do so.

The perverts hands came around my neck and he tightened his grip. I felt my breath shorten with every passing second and I was suddenly gasping for air.

"Get your fucking hands off her" I heard a man shout. The dark night prevented me from seeing his face, all I could see was a tall silhouette. The pervert who stood in front of me, turned around and instantly yanked his own hand away from me, even in the dark night I could see the colour in his face fade. The creepy man turned pale and he quickly scuttled off.

Just as I was about to thank the man who practically saved me, he had vanished, almost into thin air.

I decided I shouldn't wait around any longer because I didn't want to get myself into any more trouble in these creepy alleyways, plus I was also about an hour late. My curfew is at 9:00pm and right now it's 10:08pm, my parents must be stupidly worried.

I waited for the bus and as soon as it came I immediately hopped in, not wanting to be any later then I already was.

♥ ♥ ♥

"Dove sei stata, Arabella?!?" My mother shouted.
(Where have you been Arabella?!?)

"I'm sorry mama, the bus came late I had to wait!"

"Why didn't you text or call, you had me and Papa worried to death" Mama exclaimed. "I know, I know and I'm sorry my phone was dead" I lied, that was two lies. This was my first time lying to my parents, I always told them everything. I felt uneasy.

Mama and Papa constantly treated me like a baby, they made sure to keep me away from anything bad so that they could keep me pure. I'm not really sure what that means but it's why I didn't want to tell them about the alleyway. They would automatically think it's their fault and become more strict on me.

"I promise I won't ever stay past my curfew again!" I basically implored. As mama continued on with her lecture, 10 minutes in Papa decided he also wanted to chime in on the lecture and so I sat there listening to every word for a good 30 minutes.