𝐂𝐇┊𝟒 ˚➶ 。˚

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
► ▌▌ ■

ARABELLA

ARABELLA

After Carter had dropped me off, I was greeted with some luggage in the hallway. Weird I thought to myself, I made my way to the kitchen to find my parents discussing something, it seemed to be import.

"Mama, papa, what's going on?" I questioned, "Arabella, la mia bambina, we both have very important things to do overseas so we have to leave but only for a week. We trust you to be safe and to not leave the house a mess" she softly chuckled at her last sentence.
(My little girl)

"Oh mama, I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I felt a few tears stream down my face, I've never woke up to a day without my parents. I knew it was gonna feel lonely, my parents embraced me into a warm bear-like hug. How was I gonna sleep at night knowing their not here, I only hugged them tighter at the thought of that.

I'm really sensitive especially when it comes to my parents I just love them so much! They were leaving today at 5:00pm. "Arabella, remember no boys!" My papa spoke with his heavy Italian accent. "Of course, you know I would never break your rules". I mean my only boy friend is Carter, I don't even know if he is my friend I never asked.

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

"Bye, m-make sure to stay safe! Ti amo mama e papa" My voice was muffled as I had embraced them into a hug for the last time before they left. I watched as the car drifted away further and further until I couldn't see it at all.

I already felt sad, so I thought to distract by giving Ivy a call and see what she's doing. Maybe she could come over or even sleep over I mean it is a Friday which I'm thankful for I don't need to face school for another 2 days after what happened.

I went on my phone and called her. Oh she picked up!

*Answered call*

A: "Hey Ivyyy"

I: "Hey Ara, what's up?"

A: "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over, my parents left for a business trip or something so I'm gonna be home alone. You could even sleep over!"

I: "Ooh, I'll be there soon, we are gonna have so much fun. Bye bye I'll send you a message when I'm there"

*Call ended*

Before I could say more she ended it. Well that's Ivy for you. While she gets herself ready I'm gonna go change. I skipped up the stairs and made my way to my bathroom. I needed a shower, to me showers are so therapeutic. I turned the shower on and watched as the water emerged, I used my phone to play some music. Me and Ivy had created a 15 hour long playlist together containing lots of our favourite songs, we especially loved Chase Atlantic's music.