𝐂𝐇┊𝟔 ˚➶ 。˚

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.
► ▌▌ ■

ARABELLA

ARABELLA

I woke up to a pair of arms tightly wrapped around me, I immediately shot up and found a cute snoring Carter besides me. I couldn't help but stare at him he seemed so peaceful when he's asleep.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I got out of his hold which I slightly struggled to do since he was basically squishing me, I went upstairs to my bathroom and splashed my face with cold water, I was so tired but that splash of water really woke me.

I grabbed my white and baby pink electric tooth brush and began brushing my teeth with the minty toothpaste, then I rinsed my mouth till it was squeaky clean.

I skipped back downstairs and Carter was still asleep so I thought I should make him some breakfast since he did seem to like my food. I pulled out a pan and some ingredients, I decided to make him some waffles, boiled eggs, bacon and I scattered some strawberries, pastries, jams and spreads across the board.

Hopefully that's enough! I heard my stomach growl so I thought I may as well make myself something too, I spread avocado on some toast and sprinkled chilli flakes and feta cheese on top. I felt my mouth water at the sight in-front me, I brought it to my mouth and took a bite.

Mm, I'm a good chef. As I was munching away I saw a tall figure stand in the kitchen and obviously it was Carter, I beckoned my hand for him to come closer to which he did. "Good morning angel" he practically yawned out, I giggled and wiped my mouth with a tissue as I am a little of a messy eater.

"Good morning cuciolo" I grinned cheerfully, he doesn't seem too much of a morning person. "I made you breakfast!" I pushed the board closer to him and to my surprise his eyes widened with joy. He sat on one of the island chairs and began digging in. "Thank you bella, this is delicious" Carter chimed. I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing, he gave me a cute wonky smile before going back to his food, I'm just happy he enjoys it.

I finished eating my toast and Carter finished eating his food so I grabbed the dishes and began washing them. Me and Carter talked about some things while I was washing the dishes and he really does intrigue me. I mean if I were told 2 weeks ago a male friend would be at my house I would've laughed in your face and said no way.

I get this feeling around him that I've never gotten around anyone, it's like butterflies.

...

Carter and I were now sitting in my room and I randomly had a thought which I blurted out. "Wanna pick my outfit?!" Carter seemed shocked but then nodded his head. "Lead the way, angel" I was so excited I dragged him to my closet. His eyes widened before he said "your closet matches you perfectly". I smiled at his words and sat on a sundae boucle ottoman as he hunted through my clothes.