𝐂𝐇┊𝟓 ˚➶ 。˚

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
► ▌▌ ■

CARTER

CARTER

I awoke to a certain stiffness in my pants just thinking about the selfie Arabella had sent me, fuck, she doesn't even know what she's doing to me. Morning wood because of her.

My cock started throbbing, there's no way a cold shower was gonna help my situation. I peeled my boxers down and my cock stood up tall.

This feels so wrong.

⛔️WARNING MATURE
CONTENT AHEAD⛔️

I grabbed my cock and began stroking, faster and faster with every second passing. I thought of the little things Arabella does that turns me on, like when she gets mad, she crosses her arms together tightly which gives me the perfect view of her big breasts.

I stroked on my tip with a tight grip, my head fell against the headboard and I groaned.

Her innocence turned me on, the fact she doesn't know how sexy she is. I imagined it was her little hands around my cock, stroking it for me while she looked up at me with her alluring doe eyes.

Fuck, my balls were aching, I could only imagine the sound of my balls slapping against her perfectly round ass while I fucked her tight cunt. I was so close to cumming.

I longed to touch every part of her curvaceous body, I so badly wanted to grope on her ass, breasts, hips, thighs, everywhere. How perfect she'd look under me as I fucked her passionately, her voluminous tits bouncing, her moans. I couldn't take it anymore I felt my cock pulsating.

With one heavy breath, I released and came all over my hands. I loosened my grip on my cock and grabbed a small towel and wiped my sticky release.

⛔️MATURE CONTENT OVER⛔️

Fuck, I felt so guilty for doing that, that was the fastest I had ever came. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom. I turned the shower on and made sure to keep it on a cold temperature.

I washed my guilt away and once I was done doing my business I got out and wrapped a white towel around my waist. I headed over to my closet and put on black jeans and a black shirt paired with a moncler puffer jacket.

(UK BAD MAN TYPA OUTFIT)

Once I was done, I checked my phone to see a message from Arabella.