I am here for you!

Greninja's POV:

I could hear what my trainer said but from the look of it the woman didn't. It was shocking to even find him or hear his thoughts. Honestly it was just wrong and it was these thoughts that called me out to the ocean. 

That time when I speed-ran over the water to the small rescue boat, I was close to the shore of the Kalos regon because I felt something drawing me thee. It was a feeling as if I had to be there for something but I didn't expected to feel Ashes presence as well as hear his thoughts. 

For me it sounded like a plea for help but the more I hear about it, the more I was sure something was wrong with him. He needed help and I would stay and be there for him. This was what I should have done all these years but back then, and I regretted it now, back then it felt as if that was the right choice. 

Now I wasn't sure about it anymore.

So when we got back to the room I watch Ash go the bed and fell asleep.

I wonder what happened for this?

He always seemed fond of Pikachu.

Something is wrong here.

Why would he think that he is a monster.

How could they leave him!

They are not normal.

He is a great trainer and one of the best humans I've ever met!

I am really sorry I left you back then.

I should have stayed with you.

From now on, I will be your partner.

I don't care about Pikachu or the others.

From this point on, I will be your pokemon always here for you.

The moment I felt him being sound asleep, I got closer to him and put my hand on his.

Me: Greninja!

It honestly hurt to see him in this condition and I could tell that he cried earlier too. Even now in sleep I could see him fighting something. Was it a bad memory? Who knows.

What I really would love to know is how he ended up on the rescue boat at all. His hat was there with him but he had soo many burns on the skin from the sun and he looked so pale back then that I was afraid he was dead!

He must have been out there for a while....

No food and no water.

From what I remember humans can't go on for 3 days without any water and 2 weeks without food.

Does that mean when the healing lady, sister Joy said he was at the brink of death and got lucky that I found him....

Me: *gulp*

No no!

I can't think like this!

He is alive!

I will make sure he stays this way and help him out!

This is something I should do!

I am his pokemon partner after all.

The bond we have is thicker than blood!

I won't let him down!

Never!

In my thoughts I made this promise knowing full well that it would be hard. Still it was not impossible and I would do my beat to get his spirit back up. He deserves to that much after all.

Maybe there was a possibility that I could even get him back on feet and motivate him to do something he loves. There was only one thing I knew that he liked. That was being with his pokemon and giving his all to train us.

The more I thought about it the clearer it became how much time and effort he put into raising our level and our techniques so we would get as strong as we were now. Any pokemon not seeing this or realizing that was stupid. He had his own side where he pushed us to greater goods but he was there for us no matter what and how we felt.

I traveled and spend enough time together with him to know this much.

Don't worry Ash.

You are not alone!

I will be there for you as much as you need me.

I let you done once.... I won't do this mistake again!

I felt it in my blood. The thing I did, the choice I made back then, it was the worse one I could have done and now I would stand for it and get it back right. I had to make it up to him because this was probably one of my faults. 

Damn Pikachu!

I knew something was shady with that guy!

He would stick with Ash but he would rather care for himself than his trainer!

Poor Ash!

My poor trainer!

How dare you do this to him!

You better pray never to get in my way again!

If you will, I will crush you!

My will was there and I had also my own thoughts about what happened. One was clear to me, the way I found him he didn't had a single pokemon with him. That could only mean that either something happened to them and him or they did this to him. I was rooting for the second one since he wasn't injured at all. I would know if something happened because this trainer was the type of guy to get himself injured before his pokemons.

So why in the world would they do something like this?!

He didn't deserve this!

He was one of the greatest trainers I ever met.

Now seeing him like this just hurt.

I decided to stay close to him and sat down right next to his bed on the floor leaning against it. This was my very own way of watching over him while he was sleeping and beeing there for him as well. No matter what would happen in the future, I was there with him and that was the important part after all.