Sticking together

The next day Sister Joy came in and checked up on me. After making sure that I was really fine, she gave me some essentials since she told me that I should be more carefull not to get robbed. Only if that woman knew what I was going through and what really happened. Anyways, I was really happy about everything and that I finally could leave the pokemon center. It wasn't only that I felt better now that I was out but I had soo many ways of dying without feeling guilty now.

Finally out of there.

I really would have felt guilty if I would have died in there.

She would have to need to fin and excuse for it and so on.

Not really fun for her.

Yeah that would have been the worst thing that could happen for me.

Now outside once again, I started to walk in a direction that would lead me to the wild area. Greninja was following me but I still couldn't see why it was doing that since I didn't had any pokeball for him and he was basically a wild pokemon.

Me: You know, you can go home now that I am all better. Thanks for being there for me once again Greninja.

He shock his head and just continued to follow me.

I guess you gonna stick with me then.

Gosh, there is no way of killing myself now.

Why would he even stick with me...

What is he thinking?

I wish I knew that.

I looked at Greninja right by my side as he was also watching me. His eyes were gentle and not filled with malice. There was no doubt that this pokemon didn't had any ill intention towards me. Now the thing was, I still didn't get why he was following and helping me out. The more he sticked around me the more I started to question myself. 

Me: Where should we go?

Greninja: ninja?

Me: You mean that Ninja village?

A nod coming from him.

I don't know why we should go there but alright.

It's a bit away from here... I think.

I don't even know where we are but it wasn't close to the ocean at all.

Who am I kidding?

It's soo long that I've been here, I don't even know where to go at all.

Guess I have to trust him.

Me: Alright.

Greninja: Greaninja.

Me: Hm? Say where are we even?

Greninja: Greninja! Ninja! ninja! Greninja!

Me: *sigh* You surely know the way better than me so lead the way.

This was how I started to follow Greninja and we both embarked on a journey to get to the village. Now the thing was. Even though sister Joy approved of my recovery, I was far from good since I was drenched yesterday in the rain and it was only at the end of the day when we managed to get a good way in the wild area that I started to feel it.

Me: *heavily breathing*

Without even noticing, we stopped for a bit and Greninja put a hand on my forehead.

Greninja: Greninja! 

Me: I am fine. We can't rest here.

Greninja: Ninja!

Me: I am really fine. Let's at least find a good resting place.

Just looking around us, I could tell there was no place where I could get the sleeping bag sister Joy gave me out. There was no way I could lie on the ground safely and there was no space for Greninja at all too.

We can't rest here.

This place isn't suitable.

We have to find another place.

It's really starting to get hot.

Gosh... why am I feeling soo hort all of the sudden.

Biting my teeth together, we contined for a bit more until Greninja found a cave system. By now he was actually leaving me behind to find a place to rest and after he found one and made sure it was safe, he just lead me there thankfully in time because I couldn't push myself any longer.

Something is wrong...

Why do I feel so heavy.

Why is it hard to breath....

I feel soo hot too.

Did I catch a fever from being out in the rain yesterday?

No.

Sister Joy wouldn't have let me go if it were the case, would she....

What if it just manifested now.

I hope not.

I don't know.

Maybe it is for the better this way.

I wonder what Greninja will do?

Will he leave me like the others? 

If so then that would only proof that I was right all along!

But what if he stays longer with me....

What then?

No. 

That is impossible!

This was my limit and I couldn't go any further. So when I got inside it, I immediately laid down on the floor. It was nice and cold. Not only that but Greninja put his hand on my head again. He seemed displeased but there was no way of telling what he was thinking or anything at all. 

I wonder what he is thinking.

Why is he with me the whole time.

There were soo many opportunites he could have ditched me but he came back.

I also could have killed myself....

Why didn't I do it?

Come to think of it, I didn't think about it at all while we were together.

Guess I am hoping he is different then them.

Maybe I am really just dead wrong.

This doesn't feel bad at all.

I wish we could stay together.

That was actually the last thing I thought before I fell asleep on the ground not bothering to take out the sleeping bag at all.