Together we are strong!

Let's just say as I got through all the gyms and finally ended up in the champions league to become the next chamption, I also found Pikachu again. It was looking happy but also a bit dissapointed. 

Oh look who is there.

The one who is responsible for all my suffering.

And you found yourself a new trainer I see.

I wonder if he has more than just my old partner.

Well it doesn't matter anymore.

I am sure Greninja will show him where he belongs.

Me: Greninja, you ready?

Greninja: NINJA!

Yup!

That is what I wanted to hear!

Just show him what he deserves!

Let's inhalate them!

We can do it!

Together we are strong after all.

Oh I saw the flames in the eyes of my greninja. I saw it filled with hate and a burning pasion for revenge. I felt the same after seeing this Pikachu, my old partner again. However more than that, I was happy this happened or I wouldn't have realized and found something that I have lost. I would have never refound my way back to my greninja at all.

Me: Then Let's go! Let's show them that we don't need any dynamax.

We have our own bond!

I am proud of it!

Let's go!

Greninja, I am counting you!

That was all I said before I let Greninja go at Pikachu. It was the moment the battle started that he evolved into the Ash Greninja form and our thoughts were joined. More than that, we were stronger now then we were back then. The things that happened only made our bond grow stronger. This was how we survived and got soo far, just the two of us. I didn't need any more pokemons but I did have a team. 

While I was in Kalos, I found some of my pokemons again which decided to join my side like Greninja not only that but I had this one bird of chaos that I only managed to catch because of the team work, me and Greninja did. 

Yveltal was one of the pokemons I faced once but this time, it was me who offered it to go around and have a look at the world. I wanted to give it the same hope Greninja gave me. Not every pokemon wanted chaos or bring destruction to the world and it just so happens that I could related to it soo much after being deceived and abanonded.

This was how I got it into my team and was carrying around with me.

Goh: Pikachu, Dynamax!

Oh that will not work on Greninja!

We are far better than this!

I don't even have to tell him what he has to do!

I believe in him and he in me.

This is all we need to win.

Me: Greninja!

No matter who our opponent is, we will win this fight.

We can do this!

Don't give up!

Show them what we got.

Show Pikachu the real us!

It was a hard fight or so I would have loved to say but my Greninja beat the shit out Pikachu and made it imemdiately lost the moment it dynamaxed. What should I say, our bond was just stronger and I wasn't even getting exhausted anymore as we faught battles and battles like this.

After I defeated that Pikachu, I had to recall Greninja at my side since I knew it needed a break and I also promised Yveltal a go.

Me: Yveltal, show them what you can do!

I am proud of you.

The pokemon and people fear you but I don't!

You've been lonely for too long!

You should be proud of yourself and I as your trainer, friend and partner will not let you down.

Just go and show them how great you are.

No need to hold back against a damn traitor and his team at all!

The rest of the fight, I just used these two and faught through everything. Not only that but I also managed to beat the galar champion with the help of my Greninja.

It was all thanks to him and I loved him for that.

Me: We finally made it.

Greninja: Ninja.

Me: It's all thanks to you.

Greninja: Ja.

Me: No, seriously. Thank you for not giving up on me.

Greninja: Greninja.

Me: Sooo... How about we continue our journey?

Greninja: Greninja!

Me: Then let's go and get stronger and wiser.

Greninja: Ninja!

Me: Let's build up a team that I will carry around. I won't switch them out anymore. I want to be loyal to them as you were loyal to me.

Just like that we went on to a journey not only to fight and get stronger but also to find all different kind of pokemons and as well as get a team I would be proud of. It was a team I knew that could win anything because I believed in them.

This was for sure the first step towards my dream and I wouldn't give it up anymore.

Not as long as I had Greninja with me.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well